Recent content by ToddFoxBurgess

1. ToddFoxBurgess

New Avatar Pics!

Wow!!! I haven t laughed like this in a Friggin long time!!! Thanks MA for bringing ridiculous to another level!!!
  2. ToddFoxBurgess

FYI: Petition: Improve Auction to reduce mistakes in sales

... Id be for the 5 min item lock on deeds because my first reaction was to try to retrieve it when I made the error. :yup:
  3. ToddFoxBurgess

I' m gonna cry... I was distracted and sold 10 CL Deeds for 500 ped

by popular request Here is the response for those who asked: Hello, Thank you for your report. We fully understand your frustration, but unfortunately there is not much we can help you with in this matter. You should always carefully read the confirmation message that you receive before...
  4. ToddFoxBurgess

... Thanks for your support people. It is very touching to know I am not alone in this. 4 days later and I still feel that what happened to me was surreal. I look at where my deeds were, hoping that they would just reappear and that this is just a fuckin nightmare and that i'll snap out of it. lol
  5. ToddFoxBurgess

... Who in thier right mind would sell 10 land deeds at 50 peds each unless they were scammers playing the market? I wonder if some rich guy decided to mess up the market by selling 1000 land deeds for 50000 ped if MA would let it happen?
  6. ToddFoxBurgess

... we are not talking about a little amount of oil... we are talking about Calypso Land Deeds worth $1300 peds a pop.
  7. ToddFoxBurgess

.... a 1250$ mistake because the deed i dropped into the window was refused and the my deeds reorganized. I think the system needs fine tuning. I think that it happened because of a combination of circumstance and system design. If my deeds did not reorganize because auction failed to recieve...
  8. ToddFoxBurgess

... to balance things out... I had no REAL issue with EU until that brain cramp / finger slip. I think Entropia is awesome even if I think that they are not exploiting its full potential as a multimedia and marketing platform.
  9. ToddFoxBurgess

... Five 5 min interval would have been great... I didn t even have 2 seconds. It had to have been be bought through an order. Obviously this other game I won t name is a little more evolved in this case... than this game. :)
  10. ToddFoxBurgess

... This thread is worth a lot in itself lol. Thx guys and gals.
  11. ToddFoxBurgess

... some mofos just don t have a concience. And in this type of world it gives them the edge. Im honest so I.m the idiot.
  12. ToddFoxBurgess

... By posting here and daring to look like an idiot.. I am sorta puting up a fight. Am I not? I wrote to support and they answered that there is nothing they can do about it because I was warned by the auction window. You have to remember that Mindark are bankers with a banker s mentallity and...
  13. ToddFoxBurgess

.... One thing is for sure is that ...I will invest elsewhere from now n.. I got 25% off telcom stocks over the last 5 years.. way less risky than clicking away $1.25 K with one click. It can t be a good investment if you can click it away with one click. Imagine if I had 100 deeds slip away...
  14. ToddFoxBurgess

.... So the verdict is out and there is nothing Mindark can do. Oh well... lesson learned.
  15. ToddFoxBurgess

... If anything he has seen what the value of money is through my reaction. Poor kid felt bad. I had to rassure him that it wasn t his fault. I have to admit that I turned off the chipmunks right away though.. He was like "but why Daddy?".. I was probably white like a sheet.
Back