Server Downtime for Maintenance

Disappointing that we aren't getting a VU. When will we see the new Calypso content that was apparently partially implemented in the 1 September release?

Disappointing that we aren't getting a VU. When will we see the new Calypso content that was apparently partially implemented in the 1 September release?
Better no new content, than a stinking pile of dysfunctional, bugged crap.

Well there's a mini update/patch for PP in early October, and judging on the past 2 years, I'd say we might see another universe-wide VU by end of November?

I'm sure it'll be before the end of the year.

index.php

I think the hamster died

What happened brief maintenance :p

someone ring the coffee shop ad tell them to get back to the office

well it's true, sometimes Defrag takes its sweet time

Hmm, here we go again, luckily I am at work all day and when this happened last time, it was back up by the time I got home

I thought they were bringing the buildings back to NI, but no luck there. Looks like I'll be leaving before they work that out.

oh ffs if buildings on NI are still buggered. I was finally stupid enough to invest in something the software does in game (shop on NI)- and not just owning deeds/shares - so does that make me one of the invested idiots from now on? Oh, wait a minute, I've had some land plots for years too, but the functionality has been so poor I'd pretty much forgotten.

They did fix the mining mission NPC on Caly with this update, and I was able to interact and turn in my completed mission.

well, grats on that then. NI devs had written there was a building fix planned too, and when I saw there was a patch involved I got a little hopeful, but I guess we know where the priorities lie as far as the platform provider goes...

Would be nice - if not prudent -, if you could refill A.R.C vendor #2 on Cyrene! Been empty for 6+ months. Vouchers in loot are supposed to ensure an UL weapon in vendor. This has not happened for a long time. Very unfortunate. Empty promises from MA. I feel sorry for Cyrene devs who can do nothing about it. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP, MA!

Probably just a fix for the client issue and old certificate?

I just received the message 'this creature didn't carry any loot' twice from phasms!

Support has been sent, hope this isn't a new loot system

Killed a 3rd with no loot, logged off and now i'm getting a internal error message and can't login.

As there should be no more no looters, that's a clear sign that sync has been lost. If this is going to happen more regularly again to peeps, it would help to know if there is a workaround that saves your own avatar from the void... such as maybe being able to use a tp - or getting MA to implement a 'safeword' to flag up the problem to whichever bits of the system are still working lol!

Back