Question: Bug or Feature - Space Stations lack space faring facilities

R4tt3xx

I want to believe
Society
Freelancer
Alexis Sky Greenstar
So my avatar is stuck.. I have no way to get to Arkadia where I want to do my 1st ever Arkadia mining run, and possibly my last mining run.. for a while at least..

Got shot down, respawned in Zeus station with no way to repair my VTOL. Why don't the terminals at least have repair tools that you can buy in them ?

I have submitted a ticket explaining my situation, but it just leaves a bad taste in ones mouth that this has not been even addressed or has it and I am just a noob..

Comment below..

The repair tools are crafted so would have to be bought over auction, and there is ofc no auction in space for various reasons.

That being said though we and many others have suggested player ran booths or such on space stations /motherships that could have a stock of tools/wire/fuel. I don't see what the harm would be in that.

Ye that would be gr8, I will be online for 30 minutes or so waiting..

The repair tools are crafted so would have to be bought over auction, and there is ofc no auction in space for various reasons.

That being said though we and many others have suggested player ran booths or such on space stations /motherships that could have a stock of tools/wire/fuel. I don't see what the harm would be in that.
I know I just recently became a part of the space-faring ownership community, but I think pathfinders as well, as smotherships should have a place for a single shopkeeper or something. . And there are empty spaces on both ships for new hardware implementations where the warp cores and stuff go. Was there any news on what those were supposed to be? If not something like this could be what it is used for.

This is an intended feature to recruite more players and give a positive experience of the game. Or wait..?

I am still stuck... Would anyone be willing to give a fellow player a lift from Zeus to Arcadia within the next couple of hours ?

Would be nice to place any kind of furniture aboard a ship.

I am still stuck... Would anyone be willing to give a fellow player a lift from Zeus to Arcadia within the next couple of hours ?
I'm not near that place myself but I'm curious if the ingame support could be of help: search the user register for "mindark" (or was it "support" or "official"?), and send a pm if any of them is online.

Calypso Rescue Team.
Used them, disciple used them. They may be "calypso" society but they travel too and people like me sometime give a hand as well when we can because they are unable to.

I think the #crt (Calypso Rescue Team) channel is still "a thing" they might be able to help. I don't know if channels are universe wide though and I note they are Calypso (rather than universe) Rescue Team, so not sure if their scope goes as far as deep space.

Glad to see an old familiar still around though after all these years. 8

Wistrel

PS would have love to have come and got you but been working alas and would take me ages to sort out being ready for a space trip anyhow.

No Prob, thanks all..

Back