News: The Mul’s Arise

Status

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The infamously aggressive Mulmun, Muluk-hir, and Mulaak’f mutants are on the move for their yearly ritual for the annual migration season!

In addition to the regular Mul species that are participating in the ritual, it seems like Mayhem Mulmuns have joined the ritual, making them stronger than ever.

Large groups of Muls have been spotted near Ashi, Atlas Haven, Camp Caravan, Fort Ithaca, south of Fort Pandora, Fort Zeus and around Jason Center. Elite Muls have been spotted and are expected to be present at all of these locations.

Researchers have studied the Muls’ behavior for many seasons and have determined that when the members of the Mul tribes assemble, they become increasingly aggressive due to the rituals. The purpose of the rituals is believed to be a rite of passage and connected to the annual migration season expected to begin in a few weeks.

The Mulmuns are known to be very fearsome mutants that viciously target colonists with massive impact damage. Using the proper armor and armor plate enhancers is essential in mitigating their attacks. Slaying Mayhem Mulmun’s will count toward Codex progress.

Plan your hunt carefully before you head their way and help keep the Calypso settlements safe!

Originally Posted Here

Smash time

Would be cool if they dropped mayhem tokens

sharp only on mayhem ones, however daily mission can be done

EDIT: just looted output and mayhem armor

sharp only on mayhem ones, however daily mission can be done

EDIT: just looted output and mayhem armor

You mean a random daily for mulmuns for daily tokens, or mayhem daily 10 stage mission for mayhem tokens starts if you shoot them?

You mean a random daily for mulmuns for daily tokens, or mayhem daily 10 stage mission for mayhem tokens starts if you shoot them?
i already had the old daily from previous years

\

Why are they called "mayhem" mulmuns then? Maybe just call them mulmuns xD
They drop mayhem parts, thats why.
Summer mayhem codex progress remains, but hunting for codex progression, i have currently like 20-30 better option, maybe next year.

Mayhem Mulmuns won't drop Summer boxes or Mayhem tokens
A defense, assault, attack format would have been nice tho, with a special skin made from this mayhem activity and splitted over 2-3 summers, we had the umbranoid skin and still looks amazing for those who have them.

Or something ... like the redulite was but for a bigger amount of points that could've been done over the 2-3-4 years ( 500-1 mil kill points )

rewards:
bronze 300k killpoints - mutant skin ( umbranoid or whatever )
silver 600k - mulmun skin
gold 900k - mulaak'f skin
redulite 1500k - muluk-hir skin

doesnt hurt to give something if u take something

:banana:

Wondering if the Mulmun inspiration comes from Dark Sun's Mul :sneaky:

Dark_Sun_-_Shattered_Lands_Coverart.png

Anyway like for the Marcimex i'll give it a shot, but not more than Codex 4. (without strongboxes, or missions i am not motivated)

Arise now, ye Tarnished Mul! Ye dead, who yet live. The call of long-lost PED speaks to us all.

Funny looking poster/post.
seems totally over the top badass looking mulmum to me.
did they reskin them?

The really big blue ones are not spawned this year? Mulmun Ascended Overlord I think?

Can we get the Summer Mulmun 01 spawn fixed? It is still filled with Big Atrox, Atrax, Molisk and Armax.

@My|MindArk

regular, shared loot

Ashi
NE Mayhem Mulmun (01-03), E Mayhem Mulmun (04-06), SE Mayhem Mulmun (07-10), S Mulmun (Demp)

Atlas Haven
N Mayhem Mulmun (08-10), NE Mulmun (Overseer Elite, Ascended), E Mulmun (Clan Leader Elite), S Mayhem Mulmun (05-07)

Camp Caravan
SW Mayhem Mulmun (01), SE Mayhem Mulmun (10), E Mayhem Mulmun (08-09), NE Mayhem Mulmun (06-07)

Fort Ithaca
S Mulmun (Outcast), SE Mulmun (Clan Leader Elite), SE Muluk-Hir (Outcast), Far SE Muluk-Hir (Outcast), Far SE Mulaak'f (Outcast)

Fort Pandora
Far S Mulaak'f (Clan Warlord Elite, Hunter Elite, Raider Elite), Far S Mulmun (Demp), Far SE Mulaak'f (Outcast - Raider Elite)

Fort Zeus
NE Muluk-Hir (Clan Warlord Elite), E Muluk-Hir (Hunter Elite), SW Muluk-Hir (Raider), W Mulmun (Outcast), W Muluk-Hir (Outcast), Far W Muluk-Hir (Hunter), NW Muluk-Hir (Outcast)

Jason Centre
E Mulmun (Looter Elite), S Mulmun (Overseer Elite), W Mulmun (Raider Elite), N Mulmun (Clan Leader Elite)

Minopolis
NW Mayhem Mulmun (01), W Mayhem Mulmun (06-07), SW Mayhem Mulmun (04-05), Far SW Mayhem Mulmun (10)

Aegis Mound
W Mulmun (Acended, Ascended Overlord), N Mulmun (Acended, Ascended Overlord)

- Wiki links
Mulmun
Muluk-Hir
Mulaak'f
Mayhem Mulmun

Feel free to report incorrect or missing spawns, I'll fix them.

Last edited:
Status
Back