News: Server Downtime for Patch

Fixes. Planet partners certainly felt the space bug in their revenue. After the previous quick reactions, would have hoped this wouldn't be left over the weekend.

Not a lot of vegetation in 251 MB, disappointing…

Big bulks 9 n 10 by chugs hideout stacking and stuck in tree be a nice fix too.... love trying to shoot floating mobs that disappear in space n waste

Big bulks 9 n 10 by chugs hideout stacking and stuck in tree be a nice fix too.... love trying to shoot floating mobs that disappear in space n waste
try Pandora NW for high gen bulks

Last edited:
Two visual bug fixes...
And four new bugs included for the next week patch.

Lets see how big our circle will be after update Miss Alina :D

Last edited:
ONLINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honestly, if I can't expect you to test for regression on simple bugs such as these, how can I trust that critical economic systems of the game are functioning properly between releases?

Speed of download currently not even wanting to download 2.36 MB (whichever file that might be - required planet data). Anyone else?
(Ok got it now, but I'm now up to not having 1.4 GB of Caly that I turned off. Is Caly exploding?)

Exploding with markup :)
Speed of download currently not even wanting to download 2.36 MB (whichever file that might be - required planet data). Anyone else?
(Ok got it now, but I'm now up to not having 1.4 GB of Caly that I turned off. Is Caly exploding?)

I try to prioritize the planet where I am but it downloads everything except the one I marked. I have to uncheck all planets and only leave the one I want. Please correct that

And we still can't log in...

There should be no problems logging in. Do you get some sort of error message when you try?

Back