Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Pete Longmorn

Guardian
"Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigned for personal reasons last Saturday, and today it has been confirmed that Leif Evander Andersson will be appointed as the acting CEO until the company can appoint a CEO."

This disclosure contains information that Mindark PE AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 27-03-2024 15:03 CET.

Kontaktperson för Styrelsen
Björn Dierks
Chairman of the Board

Interesting source? But noted, thank you for the speed - less than 5 mins it would seem.
edit: from source to forum here is very fast, though. Luckily 'looted', automatically informed, or other? That's what I meant by interesting, given the speed after official announcement...

Last edited:
No!!! Home Alone is gone?!!? I'll miss Macaulay Culkin.

Since it's due to personal reasons, hopefully everything is okay.

Last edited:
I guess Q1 not looking so good perhaps?

The AI not performed as well as expectations?

Anyway good luck for the future Henrik.

Good luck to the acting CEO.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Should we be worried?

Where I work the upper managers seem to resign to "spend more time with their families" when big projects go wrong.
It's like that everywhere I think.

Should we be worried?

I guess that really depends on who they appoint as CEO. I wonder if it will be someone from the existing board? or will they looking further?

Anyone know who is on the board currently?

Annual Meeting
The Annual General Meeting was held on May 5, 2023, in the company’s office. In addition to the
decision to adopt the previous year's accounts and discharge from liability all those who have held
assignments as board members or CEOs in the company during 2022, elections were made to
the board of directors.
The AGM decided that the Board of Directors would consist of four members and no deputies until
the next AGM is held. Björn Dierks was elected as Chairman of the board and regular member of
the Board for the period until the next Annual General Meeting. Klas Moreau, Karl Linus Norén
and Leif Åke Evander Andersson were elected as ordinary board members for the period until the
next annual general meeting.

(from the 2023 Financial Report)

Related to the UI update? or truly personal reasons?

Where I work the upper managers seem to resign to "spend more time with their families" when big projects go wrong.
It's always "personal reasons". They won't tell you exactly why. If someone resigns instead of being fired (even if forced out), it avoids negative PR if they just list personal reasons. It's not to say that it wasn't personal reasons. I am just saying that is overused and generic.

Can't argue with that.

Thats how it usualy goes.

It's like that everywhere I think.

I guess that really depends on who they appoint as CEO. I wonder if it will be someone from the existing board? or will they looking further?

Somebody in the company must have relative that needs "chill job".

Sort of like brother's son who aint too bright.

Down the line he will resign with golden handshake and companys reputation is good as new. 😅 🙌

That loop usualy goes around few gens. 🤔

Last edited:
It's always "personal reasons". They won't tell you exactly why. If someone resigns instead of being fired (even if forced out), it avoids negative PR if they just list personal reasons. It's not to say that it wasn't personal reasons. I am just saying that is overused and generic.
In the company that i am currently working on HR phrases it like this.

With sad regrets BUT with positive attitude this person will be leaving us to face more challenging tasks ahead of them.

Thro this trying to gain personal growth and maximize their full potential.

75% of time they are not making enough money or make too many mistake while working.

Same as everyone playing the game and is selling out, knowing its all going to shit, and quoting "pesonal reasons", "I don't have time". Guess its catchy this stuff then. 😂😂😂 would also like to add to this "a fish rots at the head". 😄

Last edited:
Back