Search results

1. iatragenesis

Missing TP & Can't spawn vehicles

Have just logged in at Shinook Jungle & the TP has gone as have the outside terminals. I don't get the PVP alarm & when i try to spawn a vehicle i get the ''too far away" message. Re logging hasn't solved the issue. Talking to others at Shinook it seems i am the only one there experiencing...
  2. iatragenesis

Buying: Buying: Bear Armour F UL Full Set

As the title says. Please PM me if you have a set & aren't asking silly money for it :) Thanks
  3. iatragenesis

Selling: 69 Assorted L Texture BP's

69 L Texture BP's with a current market value of approx 290 peds. SB & BO is 200 Peds! You bastards made me type all of this:) Fine frieze .19 Tantillion .28 Large ribbed wool .13 Zinc .49 Tant .41 Tripudion .41 quantium .48 longu .36 copper .20 quantium .53 gradivore .48 gradivore .27...
  4. iatragenesis

Selling: OA 101 Light BP With QR of 100

As the title says. Post or Pm bids. Have chipped out & now just clearing the final odds & sods before i hit the self destruct button:) *note* this is the LIGHT bp people!!! The 1 that makes the 50 ped tt amps NOT the 78 ped tt amps. Already been some confusion so hopefully this makes it...
  5. iatragenesis

Selling: Bulk Amounts Of MA 105's

Able to provide regular supply of MA 105's in large quantities. Please PM me to discuss.
  6. iatragenesis

Selling: MA-105(L) BP Unlimited

SOLD BuyOut Met By Jolana PM Sent To Jolana Thanks All! This Auction will end at 16:00 Ma Time on the 23rd With the highest bid winning or Immediately Upon BO being Met! BO Set @ 13.5K Good Luck!!! Selling MA-105(L) BP Unlimited. QR = 1. SB 9K BUYOUT Offer Via PM END DATE As soon as i...
  7. iatragenesis

Ma-105(l)

I looted an MA-105(L) Bp today & was wondering if someone could please give me an indication of what it's worth? Only 2 recorded sales this year. MV is +12749 with the most recent sale back in May for +13K. Unfortunately auction data doesn't give QR's on Bp's.
  8. iatragenesis

OA 101 Light QR 71.6

Can anyone give me an indication on what this BP is worth please? OA 101 Light QR 71.6. This is the light bp which makes the amps that are 50 ped at full tt. Cheers
  9. iatragenesis

Selling: Jaguar f

Selling up & chipping on out! 5 pieces of UL Female Jag priced for a hassle free sale. To be offered for sale in one lot until midnight MA time 20/8/08. If not sold by this time individual pieces will go to auction. I have listed current market values for those who may not know. Harness...
  10. iatragenesis

Selling: Jaguar F

Selling 5 pieces as one lot. Selling individually will net me more peds but is a pain in the rear! Harness Helmut Gloves Thighs Shins Please do your research before insulting me with moronic offers...thanks:D NOTE: If resellers are going to contact me via PM (Hi Tzepu) please note that i have...
  11. iatragenesis

Buying: Ghost Foots F UL

As it says. Anyone got some UL FGhost Footies for sale?
  12. iatragenesis

A Fruity Hof

Have been camping these for a couple of months & after seeing a 6K & 16K recently thought i might have missed the boat on snagging a big one. Was getting near the end of an unusually shithouse run. 30% no looters with the biggest single loot being 3ped. Started shooting Mr Provider when some...
  13. iatragenesis

Uber: Nice CND Belk

Was actually trying to leave & couldn't get a flight so it was back to the domes. Hit a nice XI of something purple with a nice % & then hit this baby:) Lots & lots of digging but i loves the skills:laugh:
  14. iatragenesis

Achievement: 5K Rifle & No LIfe

A little over 4 months with no chipping.Was hoping to get there sooner but mining,crafting & the inconvenience of real life got in the way....things like eating & showering. I know these type of things get posted as achievements & are given some form of kudos to the poster but honestly.... All...
  15. iatragenesis

Buying: Jaguar Parts Female

Looking for Female Jag...Arms & Feet. Will pay finders fee. Please PM me to discuss.
  16. iatragenesis

Ghoul Male

Anyone bought or sold a full set recently?
  17. iatragenesis

Buying: Tridenite

Buying Tridenite...i know it's out there stashed away in your storage! Even if it's 1 stone...i'll buy it! Paying VERY well for it too. PM me if you have some for sale. Cheers
  18. iatragenesis

Buying: Jaguar

Buying Jaguar...Parts or Set Female....please PM me with any offers....have peds will do damage...
  19. iatragenesis

Buying: Ghoul

Buying Either a full set or parts.... Female. Please PM me with any offers. Cheers
  20. iatragenesis

Finally.......

I can stop my whining about not being able to Hof hunting......i was going to head out mining but the voices in my head were saying...Corinth....Trox... Second mob i ran into as you can see by the TP on my radar. Just as well cos i needed to head straight to storage as i suudenly weighed 200kg...
  21. iatragenesis

CND Miner's Behavioural Retardation Syndrome

Have been up at CND for the last 2 days & i am amazed at how many complete fuckwit miners there are. 6 times in the last two hours i have had miners running though me or the mobs i'm carefully picking off or both. Every single one of them have been armourless & just doing the quick run through...
  22. iatragenesis

Buying: Tiger F & Boar F

Wanting to purchase Female Tiger & Boar. Complete or near to as possible. Please PM me with details. Cheers
  23. iatragenesis

Tiger F Full Set

Thinking of buying a F set of Tiger. Has anyone either bought or sold a full set recently or put together a complete set with parts that can give me an idea of how much i might be forking out? Thanks
  24. iatragenesis

Weapon Amp Price Manipulation

I have been watching with interest the stupidly increasing price of the A series amps over the last few weeks & thought i would take a peek at the auctions. My suspisicions were confirmed after looking at a few a104'S & a103'S that had bids on them & who some of the bids were coming from...
  25. iatragenesis

SELLING Apartment TI Silver 17th Floor

Hi Folks Selling Apartment 17A Treasure Island Silver Complex. Not too far from the TP & Trade centre, 2nd to top floor with a fantastic view. Feel free to go & check it out...it's open & the rent has been paid:) OPENING BID 550 PED BUYOUT 975 PED Auction ends 1 week from today or until...
Back