Buying: Ghost Foots F UL

iatragenesis

Deactivated Account
Society
Freelancer
Iatrogenesis
As it says. Anyone got some UL FGhost Footies for sale?

i'd rather buy boar feet if i where you... a little more expensive, yes, but easier to find and better then ghost :D

(bump)

Freddie

i'd rather buy boar feet if i where you... a little more expensive, yes, but easier to find and better then ghost :D

(bump)

Freddie

Better for what ???

I hunt a lot of Allo in Ghost +5b & Boar have no electric protection!
Hence why the popular substitute are Zombie L feet, which is what i currently use.
In this setup on Allos my armour decay is virtually nothing & never need to fap.
When i wear a mix of Jag & ghost, which i wear for hunting trox, i get chewed to pieces.
So yes, if you don't hunt electric mobs, Boar gives you slighty more protection than Ghost.

ah, sorry, forgot about the electric :ahh:

bump again :)

Freddie

If I hadn't TT'd mine, I still wouldn't sell. If you're hunting allo that much, the thunderbird feet are cheaper than ghoul.

Yep, if you hunt electric mobs Thunderbird feet are great, I use them with the rest of the ghost set & 6Bs.

If I hadn't TT'd mine, I still wouldn't sell. If you're hunting allo that much, the thunderbird feet are cheaper than ghoul.

TT'd?!? Ouch! Thunderbird sounds like a good option then thanks. Ghoul is impossible to find for Fem Avs & i have given up on building a full set & sold my tridenite collection.

Also very hard work is getting F Jag Arms, Helmut & Feet:mad:

come on people, this isn't a debate thread :|

bump, hope you find your feet :)

I'm just happy i'm actually getting some responses for once from a "buying thread" on the forum:D

HiJack Away People:yay:

Yep, if you hunt electric mobs Thunderbird feet are great, I use them with the rest of the ghost set & 6Bs.

Just checked thunderbird sales data....30% fewer sales than ghost footies...so about as much of an option for F av as ghoul!

Just checked thunderbird sales data....30% fewer sales than ghost footies...so about as much of an option for F av as ghoul!

ALternatively .... you could just spend 1k-2k on dodge and use a 6b plate on whatever foot you have. Big Allo don't hit much at level 25 dodger:p (usually I hunt without e/protection) Neither do falx :p

ALternatively .... you could just spend 1k-2k on dodge and use a 6b plate on whatever foot you have. Big Allo don't hit much at level 25 dodger:p (usually I hunt without e/protection) Neither do falx :p

????ARGH....20K Allo hunt = 3ped decay on my ghost with no fap required.....so all is fine & dandy...just sick of having to buy Zombie L feet....Just want some ghost footies!!!!!!

????ARGH....20K Allo hunt = 3ped decay on my ghost with no fap required.....so all is fine & dandy...just sick of having to buy Zombie L feet....Just want some ghost footies!!!!!!

Whups. Why did I read ghoul not ghost.

hmm.

try auktuma's

If I hadn't TT'd mine, I still wouldn't sell.

:rolleyes: Well, isn't that helpful.

GL finding them Nicky !! I'm glad you decided to make the thread finally! :hug:

:rolleyes: Well, isn't that helpful.

Well the reality is that they are a limited in their distribution and people *like* to hold on to them. Re: my later quote I thought he said ghoul :p

I don't know about F feet, but when I bought my Thunderbird Feet they were approximately the same price as Ghost Feet, but they have 50 Electric protection instead of 11. I think they are still quite easy to find on auction.

I don't know about F feet, but when I bought my Thunderbird Feet they were approximately the same price as Ghost Feet, but they have 50 Electric protection instead of 11. I think they are still quite easy to find on auction.

And I repeat
"Just checked thunderbird sales data....30% fewer sales than ghost footies...so about as much of an option for F av as ghoul!"

Price & electrics are moot points if i can't find the suckers to buy 'em!

They are in fact much harder to find than ghost feet...& ghost are hard!
If u don't belive me check the sales data yourself;) F not M

And I repeat
"Just checked thunderbird sales data....30% fewer sales than ghost footies...so about as much of an option for F av as ghoul!"

Price & electrics are moot points if i can't find the suckers to buy 'em!

They are in fact much harder to find than ghost feet...& ghost are hard!
If u don't belive me check the sales data yourself;) F not M

Hmm yes, I just looked at PEAuction and I see your problem. Still, if you can find them, I recommend them :)

Hmm yes, I just looked at PEAuction and I see your problem. Still, if you can find them, I recommend them :)

Can you find me some please....i'll take 2:D

Back