Search results

1. ermik

Question: MA do you need to patch? #zeroday

Saw noone else was talking about it so… MA, have you taken measures to avoid stuff like : ${jndi:ldap://127.0.0.1/addmodfaptomyavatar.py} beeing written in ingame chat? #log4j. #CVE-2021-44228 cheers
  2. ermik

Question: Why tier ”normal stuff”

Simple Q, why spend peds on tiering ”normal non high level” gear?
  3. ermik

Selling: Adjusted A-3 Justifier MK2 Tier 3

For sale is my Adj Mk2, tier 3.79 Tier rate is 110/200 SB: +2300 BO: +2500 24h after SB is met the gun sells.
  4. ermik

Help: Humor thread. " YOU KNOW LOOT IS BAD WHEN YOU......"

YOU KNOW LOOT IS BAD WHEN YOU..... - Smile and get excited when an enhancer breaks and refunds you 0.8 ped scrap.... Keep em coming :)
  5. ermik

Buying: Adj MK2

Looking for an adj Justifier MK2. cheers
  6. ermik

FYI: Lootsystem unwrapping, have to start somewhere.

These claims are based on tests made by me, with data to back it up. But these are some conclusions so far. If you turret a mob, you will get something back, this "something back" is more than just that, if we take a closer look at it. 1. If you turret a mob, it reveals a base of the...
  7. ermik

Question: When will we get buff-enhancers?

So when will we see? One Lucky Bastard is the first colonist to discover Weapon Reload Enhancer 1 Blueprint (L) !
  8. ermik

Buying: Not looking anymore :)

No longer valid.
  9. ermik

Uber: A generous Sand King

Was down on Caly for some business and went to SK to kill some time. Gun used: M83 CDF tier 4 with 65B-amp, doing 7% of the frecking Scorpion alone. Yes, Im still surprised :) For sale, My male head is too big so it wont fit...
  10. ermik

Selling: Imperial HAZEN Helmet (F) - SOLD

Taking offers, courtesy of the Sand King. SOLD for 1900 PED
  11. ermik

FYI: PEDcycle needed for Monria daily missions.

Shoggoth, 30 ped cycle to finish. Reward: 1 daily token Yog, 125 ped cycle to finish. Reward: 2 daily token Cultist, 200 ped cycle to finish. Reward: 2 daily token Shub, 450 ped cycle to finish. Reward: 3 daily token So, around 800 ped cycle needed for 8 daily tokens. All mobs are in easily...
  12. ermik

Achievement: Finally....

Started 2006, left 3 times, chipping out alot of skills each time i left.... Back since 2 months, most of this is skilled before codex existed, finallly!
  13. ermik

Question: eff% diff between a104 and a106.

Just bought an adj ep-41 , its going to be my long term grinder. But my hunting sessions are never that long. Is it a big eff% diff between adding an a104 or a a106 to it? Not asking dpp but the actual eff% (0-7% tt)
  14. ermik

Help: What planet?

When im done with my first repetition of the kerb-codex im thinking of hanging out on another planet for a while to get a change of scenery. I typically enjoy 1-2 ped mobs not too aggro. Where should i go?
  15. ermik

Buying: LC-100 Frontier

Hey, looking for a "preferable" low tier LC-100 Frontier. Cheers ermik
  16. ermik

Question: ermik´s quest for consensus part #1

I´m back in Entropia since a month, trying to get a grip around loot 2.0 and how things all connect together. In this process my goal is to ask a couple of questions in a few threads, where we focus on discussing one component at a time. The problem with loot theory-threads are they get...
  17. ermik

Question: Political statement from someone at MA?

Our prime minister Stefan Löfven in Sweden ( in English commonly written as "Lofven", is known to "bend over" to satisfy a small political party in sweden, just to gain their support. For this he has been called a monkey among other things. Could this be a political statement?
  18. ermik

Help: Is it worth it?

Today using Philosophers sword unamped on 500hp-isch mobs, doing fairly well and feel i have a low cost per kill allowing me to use a small bankroll to keep it floating, will do this activity for an extended amount of time. Is it worth to invest in a trauma amp? It would bump eff by 5% but...
  19. ermik

Ermik's small hunting log

Realised im back to have fun and play, keeping a log updated was more a must than fun lol, so no log will be kept here. Result before stopping the log is. Mobs killed 6190 total tt spent 12999,68 total tt back 12619,74 tt result -379,94 tt result % 97,08%
  20. ermik

Buying: Adjusted MK2

Looking for A-3 Justifier MK2 Adjusted I dont care about tiers so not interested in paying for those. PM
  21. ermik

Help: Mob choice

Im looking for a grind mob around 500hp thats easy so hunt without to much effort, any ideas?
  22. ermik

Question: Considerations when choosing gear

(no im not back, just casually visiting ;)) OK , we know this from MA communication and devnotes regarding loot 2.0 1. TT return from loot depends on TT spent killing the mob. 2. All markup used when killing the mob is a player to player thing and has no impact on the TT return itself. 3...
  23. ermik

Buying: AL29 Felis (L) or Laserfaust PK-51 (L)

If you have one, or know one who has for sale please pm
  24. ermik

FYI: Withdrawal time

2015-09-13 Withdrawal 2015-11-13 COMMITED Must be the fastest ever for me :)
  25. ermik

Selling: Dexterity skill implants for 950%

Selling rougly 50 ped tt ( spread over 4 chips ) for 950% Yes, i know thats basicly the cost of the ESI alone. cheers ermik
Back