Search results

1. Fred Lazzaro

Entropia Universe 11.8.0 Release Notes

Land grab is an old system. Now it's back, in what seems to be an updated format.
  2. Fred Lazzaro

SDC being more involved with the community

No, it's SDS (See Digital Studios).
  3. Fred Lazzaro

... Patching 4th patch in a row....

Oh, it does. If you want something you don't ask for something else, right? Also, people in a certain kind of trade, in this case QA, will most likely get tired when people confuse them with something completely different. It can get quite awkward as well. I mean, do the same mistake with a...
  4. Fred Lazzaro

ugggghhh VOICECHAT crap - help plz

If you transfer funds from the PED card to the Voice Chat account, the monthly fee will be automatically deducted from that account. Not from the PED card. If you haven't transferred any PED to this account, no PED will be deducted. And yes, the accept thing is only about the rules of voice...
  5. Fred Lazzaro

I know what you meant... just a little tired of people saying Q&A when they mean QA (Quality Assurance, no & there).
  6. Fred Lazzaro

You always have to manually transfer PED from your PED Card to the Voice Chat account if you want to use the service. After the trial, that is.
  7. Fred Lazzaro

What would a Questions & Answers Manager be able to do to help?
  8. Fred Lazzaro

The deposit opens up the possibility to use the voice chat service, or "start a subscription" if you wish, hence the notification at the end of the deposit. No PED will be drawn from your account, the voice chat has its own PED account which you manually have to transfer funds to if you want to...
  9. Fred Lazzaro

What it said was that after your deposit you are now allowed to use the voice chat system IF YOU WANT. You don't have to turn anything off if you don't want to use it. You have not signed up on using the system or paying anything for it IF YOU DON'T WANT. You might have gotten one month of...
  10. Fred Lazzaro

Question: You dont want my f**king money.

Announced DIBS maintenance, does the time frame match your deposit attempts perhaps? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?201188-DIBS-maintenance EDIT: Nevermind, saw that your post was older.
  11. Fred Lazzaro

Calling Skam!

Personally, I read it like they meant they would "not have inside info on the goings-on in the MA dev teams" compared to other planet partners. Of course they will get info from MA, the big thing here is to make sure that all planet partners get the SAME info, not letting FPC (or other) get more...
  12. Fred Lazzaro

Entropia Universe Maintenance

Yes, 10.00 Swedish time which is UTC+1. Ergo, the news were posted at 9.00 UTC. No problem.
  13. Fred Lazzaro

Motörhead Invitation Competition: Events 3 - 8

Doh! Didn't notice the links, sorry about that.
  14. Fred Lazzaro

Motörhead Invitation Competition: Events 3 - 8

Weren't these coordinates given in Berthas message as well?
  15. Fred Lazzaro

Is there a possibility of a internal SCAM??

Or "Superman III" perhaps (which is where the "Office Space" guys got their idea from)?
  16. Fred Lazzaro

New Item: ???

That's weird, I can see all the items clearly when I open the list. Oh, by the way, what the guy discovered in your screenshot was a Dinner Kit.
  17. Fred Lazzaro

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.3.4 Application

Actually, it says that EU is BEING updated...
  18. Fred Lazzaro

Mega BUG

Mary Jane, don't worry: Known Issue Affecting Mining System
  19. Fred Lazzaro

Mini-Update

That's probably because Parkinson's doesn't make you lose your memory. I guess you're thinking about Alzheimers... which you might have then if you forgot what it's called ;)
  20. Fred Lazzaro

Items dissappeared from inventory

This happened to me once when I had too many items in my inventory. I simply moved a lot to the storage and relogged. The previously "missing" items were now back in my inventory! Hope it works for you too!
  21. Fred Lazzaro

Immigration Building needs more Information

I asked Emma about this yesterday and she said that she and Simon is going to decorate the building within the next few days, with furniture and screens.
  22. Fred Lazzaro

EntropiaRadio.com

Too bad, I'm out then.
  23. Fred Lazzaro

EntropiaRadio.com

Not sure if it has been mentioned already or not, but I'd like to see interviews offered as podcasts as well.
  24. Fred Lazzaro

We need to spam support!!!!

I think there's a slight misunderstanding here. The way I interpret the answer Raffaele received from support is that if an issue is only reported by one single user it actually might be something wrong, temporary or not, with that particular user's equipment, ISP or similar. It might not even...
  25. Fred Lazzaro

Another mask gone BAD....

You didn't by mistake press ESC while applying the makeup? Known Issue - Make Up System 13 Feb 2008 There is currently a known issue in the Make Up system which affects the uploaded result. If the ESCAPE button is used while in make up mode, some of the paint may not be uploaded correctly...
Back