... Patching 4th patch in a row....

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
This is the fourth patch in a ROW now....
Mindark.. get a frigging Q&A Manager!!

*Update* This time i cant even fix it myself!!!
Clientloader wont load, cant apply the patch manually....

What would a Questions & Answers Manager be able to do to help?

What would a Questions & Answers Manager be able to do to help?

Quallity & assurance...

And new update.....

Managed to reinstall it after getting an error message from the client loader...

got the patch, it applied and REBOOTED my comp!!!!!

:handgun:Mindark:smash:

why u in such a rush, something big gonna drop?:yay:
No rush, i just want a company able to put out proper products which ma cant.

sounds like you need tech support for your computer... or a new computer.

This is the fourth patch in a ROW now....
Mindark.. get a frigging Q&A Manager!!

*Update* This time i cant even fix it myself!!!
Clientloader wont load, cant apply the patch manually....

sounds like you need tech support for your computer... or a new computer.

Yeah I have to admit, I do wonder why some people seem to often have problems, yet most, rarely ever have problems? The last 4 patches have worked just fine here both on my home PC and work PC.:scratch2:

Not seeing any huge outcry Legion about a bad patch ...maybe you should check your PC...could you AV software be interfering or something?? Just an idea...

Last edited:
like it matters how something non existing is named :eyecrazy:
Oh, it does. If you want something you don't ask for something else, right?

Also, people in a certain kind of trade, in this case QA, will most likely get tired when people confuse them with something completely different. It can get quite awkward as well. I mean, do the same mistake with a female Teaching Assistant. Chances are she won't be happy when asked if she's in the T&A business...

Yeah I have to admit, I do wonder why some people seem to often have problems, yet most, rarely ever have problems? The last 4 patches have worked just fine here both on my home PC and work PC.:scratch2:

Not seeing any huge outcry Legion about a bad patch ...maybe you should check your PC...could you AV software be interfering or something?? Just an idea...

Well there has been a few people who have had the same issue the last couple of patches, so it's probably a certain config that is affected. But my comp works just fine otherwise.

Back