Search results

1. D

Is there any trading soc out there?

Hey im soc-free since a while back, just trading nowdays. Wondering if there is a soc that focuses on trading and doing so with actual teamwork? I might want to join in, feel free to pm me and we'll talk a bit.
  2. D

Selling: 60 QR apis BP

Hey, trying this again. throw me any offer you like, bo is 4k. Prefer peds.
  3. D

Selling: Clds

All now sold
  4. D

Its time for this to end!

whatever...
  5. D

Please make all rep public

Sorry if this is wrong forum, was about to do in wishlist first but that was for planet calypso, not for the forum, so here it goes. Who think it would be a good idea to have a little somewhere you can see on every post how much + and - rep the post recieved, and a little option to see from who...
  6. D

Selling: High QR Apis and Huo BP

Apis bp 59.1 qr Huo bp 2.5 qr Cant be arsed putting these on auction, fee is to high. Throw me whatever offer you'de like, i might accept, i might not and i might want to wait, depending on the offer.
  7. D

Selling: Vain helm M UL

hi. buy my helm. i know you really need it. i know you have lots of peds you really dont need. i certainly dont need this useless crappy pixel, but i certainly need useless peds. or land deeds if you prefer. 8k is buyout, if you're a cheap asshole throw me a smaller bid and we'll see.
  8. D

Price check / sale Warp Drive III bp

Hey looted this lil nice thingy 24 clicks, i need a pc and offers. only one ever sold on auction with 7 clicks, i think it went for 200 peds per click but i could be wrong, hard to tell by from the graph.... If anyone could confirm that and/or what the actual warp drives goes for i'de be...
  9. D

Selling: Lotsa of crafting skills

Hey. Chipped out two years ago, now back and starting all over. need peds to skill back up, selling my old chips! here's what i have left: Engineering 151.3 manufacture tools 33.13 manufacture weapons manufacture attachments 12.14 manufacture armor 8.59 manufacture metal 10.99 manufacture...
  10. D

Selling: Vain helmet M UL, Geotrek HUO bp UL, Willard heatray B UL

Hello i am selling these three items with the followiing prices: Vain Helmet M: +10k LP510 Huo bp 2.5 qr +7k Willard Heatray B +500 (full tt at 1696 peds) cu ingame glhf
  11. D

OK so we got the eye candy. Now what? What do YOU think?

So basicly we got a great looking game with the best engine on the market. What we all cry for right now is bug fixes, tp chips and teaming. But when most bugs are fixed, and these two features reinplented? Then what? What new feature would you like to see as fast as possible? Noob island...
  12. D

petition for ingame auto clicker.

Ill gladly be the first one to put my name on the list. Dinivan Dinni Almord i hope i dont get banned.
  13. D

Selling: UL Geotrek Huo bp

Hey guys im taking offers for this bp i looted today. one ever sold on auction for 10k. if i dont get an offer i like ill keep it and use myself but for 10k i will probably let it go. glhf :)
  14. D

Selling: Lots of L tool bps (MD 301)

Hey all! selling 344 clicks of MD-301 L. Dont have enough space on auction that is why i go here. Markup seems to be around 9 peds per click wich would be 3096 peds for the whole lot, but im selling em at a bit cheaper, 2400 peds all in all, taking the amount and auction fees into...
  15. D

Selling: Smacker 3 UL

BO is set to +4k, but im considering all offers. I suppose you all know that this is probably the best UL powerfist ingame, only challanged by the ME fist (that got a marginally higher dps), however the Loughlin got both better TT and better eco. wanna do more then 15 minutes runs? then you...
  16. D

Selling: Lots of eMINE clicks

Hiya folks, im having some L bps for eMINE tools for sale. 185 clicks for eMINE EMF 44 clicks for eMINE MD 185 clicks for eMINE OE im selling because i simply dont have space in auction for them, and i dont own a shop ^^ I was thinking 1000 peds for the whole package, wich is a bit below...
  17. D

Selling: UL loughlin scratcher two

BO set at +1k start bid +500. TT is currently full at 1788 peds. I know you wanna do some uber eco shortblade skilling :D
  18. D

Selling: UL Geotrek LP120 Niloticus

Its at full 2180 peds tt. Any offer is being considered ;) BO at +600 peds
  19. D

How to make loot and gameplay better (imo)

Hello everyone. Here are some of my thoughts on how to improve our beloved universe. I dont really know how to start, so ill just get right to the point... (oh an sorry for all bad spelling :D i know there will be alot...) Good loot = fun. Bad loot = not so fun. So to increase the fun...
  20. D

FYI: Robot target processor

I belive this is a new robot part, but its a very wierd one. It didnt get discovered and you cant place orders for it on the auction. It just doesnt exist in the list... im sure i looked in the right category. When i found this out i just had to buy the first one that popped up. And the...
  21. D

Selling: Bps: OA-108 (L), Bulltac 80 (L)

OA got 21 clicks and Bulltac got 8. I looking for something like 3.5k for OreAmp and 1.4k for the Bulltac. Gimmie a pm if you'de like any of them. :)
  22. D

Selling: Galaxy 8v gel battery BP

SOLD To NZR at 1500 peds.
  23. D

Galaxy 8V gel batteries

Hello everyone. I am wondering if anybody wants to buy some of these batteries, or maybe even the blueprint itself? What other bps need these to be used? I just looted it but i have no idea what its for, so no idea what price to set and and if im to sell it at all. Would be happy for any info...
  24. D

Buying: Furniture BPs!

Hi, im looking for any UL furniture bp except the following 4: Large plugs small plugs nallo ceiling lamp pall stool. Any other bp is of huge interest. Paying good, give me a pm!
  25. D

ziplex z25 bp

hi i looted a ziplex z25 bp and i have no idea what its worth, any thoughts? 3 ever sold on auctions, markup was to high to be shown in the graph and theres no z25 finders on auction so no idea what they sell for either... thankfull for replys :)
Back