Selling: Smacker 3 UL

Dinivan

Old Alpha
Dinivan Dinni Almord
BO is set to +4k, but im considering all offers. I suppose you all know that this is probably the best UL powerfist ingame, only challanged by the ME fist (that got a marginally higher dps), however the Loughlin got both better TT and better eco. wanna do more then 15 minutes runs? then you better get the smacker ;)

GL all cu you in-game!

Edit: stats: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Loughlin_Smacker_Three

Last edited:
Ive been thinking about buying a Claw ME, And wondering why i'd pay 2.7k~ more to have a Smacker 3?

I want it just mainly for skilling up to the Mk.6 and i think it would be faster, but a bit more expensive to use the Claw ME?

Claw ME - 2.824 dmg/pec
Smacker 3 - 2.829 dmg/pec

So personaly i would value them at the same price. Both have their advantages, tho the Claw does look a hell of alot cooler :laugh:

Am I overlooking something? Is there another reason for the +4k Price?

Last edited:
2 reasons why this is valued more imo. its alot more rare and the tt is alot better. If you dont wanna run to the reapiar terminal once every 10-15 min you'll need a whole bunch of them. with the smacker three you only need one :)

Besides +4k is only instant bo, i might very well end up selling it for less, i will see how much interesting offers i will get

Ive been thinking about buying a Claw ME, And wondering why i'd pay 2.7k~ more to have a Smacker 3?

I want it just mainly for skilling up to the Mk.6 and i think it would be faster, but a bit more expensive to use the Claw ME?

Claw ME - 2.824 dmg/pec
Smacker 3 - 2.829 dmg/pec

So personaly i would value them at the same price. Both have their advantages, tho the Claw does look a hell of alot cooler :laugh:

Am I overlooking something? Is there another reason for the +4k Price?

yeah,ive owned claw me..but reloading every 20 minutes is a pain in the ass,hence why i sold it again

Bumping this, got some interesting offers but nothing sold yet :)

Going back the the repair terminal quite often, would slow down the skilling with the Claw ME, which gives the smacker 3 a pretty big advantage.. Definatly worth more than the Claw ME !

Going back the the repair terminal quite often, would slow down the skilling with the Claw ME, which gives the smacker 3 a pretty big advantage.. Definatly worth more than the Claw ME !

So you changed your mind? ^^ lol

So you changed your mind? ^^ lol

Yes lol .. Dident really take that into account.. for me the Smacker 3 would actully be better for skilling, because of the TT, and the area i would skill it is pretty far from the repair term.

Just i cant have so much ped locked up in the TT of an item atm, so the Claw is the only answer.. But for someone with plenty of ped, Smacker 3 should be the choice ! GL Selling :)

...tho the claw still looks cooler :p

What tt value is it ?
Is it also good for little agro or just for tants? In other words: what mobs can be hunted with it ?

Last edited:
Hey, i put one on the auction +2k start bid +3.5k BO, Still taking offers for the other one though :) cheers

Thread over, both sold at +2k each for those interested. Cheers

Back