Search results

1. C

Lots of armour plate bp's

I am considering selling these Armour plate bp's but im not sure what the prices are now days : 1A 30.7qr 1B 3qr 1C 2,8qr 2A 58.3qr 2B 11.3qr 2C 33.5qr 3A 3.9qr 3B 6.3qr 4A 11.7qr 4C 32.8qr 4D 16.1qr 5A 60.4qr 6A 29.3qr Cheers Guys
  2. C

Explanation on the drop in 5B prices?

To keep on the theme of plates ALL plates prices have been dropping in the past year,as an example the 5a plate 8 months ago was around tt+140+ now its between tt+14-18ped each .. I think its because more alien stuff is dropping,you only have to look at auction and its full of alien stuff all...
  3. C

S> MOD Fap

Bump for my good m8 Zasha... oh kygon ... ellooo :)....GL Zasha
  4. C

Entropia Universe at the Leipzig Games Convention 2007

Yeah one in the U.K Would be nice Marco as there are a lot of E.U players in the uk also.. And about the hogglo figure,id make a shelf behind my PC monitor just to house that lil baby and any future figures that may come..maybe its because all i have in the form of real life objects of pe are a...
  5. C

Infiltrator armors

what lvl bp was it Aukt?
  6. C

Average agility

101 Agility and been on that for over 6 months doesnt move much anymore when u reach 100+
  7. C

DanielleYourMom: Happy Mother's Day ;)

Happy mothers day mums In the uk mothersday was 18th March but hope all you mums have a nice day and take care :)
  8. C

Am I unlucky or is this normal ?

Nice1 m8 Gratz :) .. maybe we should call you Kazza again now that u have a tower? well done ;)
  9. C

Buying 5B Blueprint

up we go no freinds to bump me im upset now :D Bump
  10. C

Shwo us your gifts

Hehehe not a spam from Starfinder Alice hehe :)
  11. C

Buying 5B Blueprint

Yeah there are a few,collector sold one to Neo for 40k in December last year when i done a search here
  12. C

Buying 5B Blueprint

Bumpty bump
  13. C

Buying 5B Blueprint

Looking to buy a 5B Blueprint, iv crafted 1abc 2abc 3ab 4acd 5a for a long time now and want to add to my collection and continue to give a good service ... message me if you are selling one with price .. cheers
  14. C

its too bad that its come to this....

If mindark made the actual hanger area not just the building inaccessable when not public,then no1 would be able to go near the hanger except those added (hence customers) and when this happens the owner just makes the hanger not public and adds the customers to the hanger :) lets see these...
  15. C

How long does a GC reader last?

when i removed the back off my reader i found the batteries had been soldered to the inside...i once droped my reader from seat hight and since then it has problems reading the card,so a few trys the wrong way round on the card till i see "error" then i put it in the right way for the code then ;)
  16. C

Spaceships

Normally it wouldnt be worth their while scamming players because word would get round very fast and they would get no customers...always wait till the pilot adds you and then u can enter the ship then u at least know he has the deed .. chances are slim you wont be scammed its just not worth it...
  17. C

Warants whats to say Merry X-mas

Merry Christmas and a happy new year... i hope everybody takes care and stays safe .. Peace Cracium fericit :)
  18. C

Rig Troxies

Hiya m8 it was Serenity Serenity Firfly in the first piccy bud i was on the other side the rig when you got that first one remember her saying it was old school to throw a fapper a few ped if a person globals ;)
  19. C

Rig Troxies

Nice Globals ...who are your fappers they are famous in your piccys also??
  20. C

Coolest Looking Armor

Vampire with Centurion Coat is Amazing... one the reasons i got a Centurion coat over 3 years ago just for my Vampire set :)
  21. C

Help!!!which Is The Sexiest Irl Pic?

If you had the one where Skam has bunny ears then there would be no competition hehe :)
  22. C

Carpet

Thats the way it is suppose to look been like that since they first dropped :)
  23. C

Agility

Agility does make a difference i tested it a while ago i have over 100+ Agility and i ran a lot faster than others with around 60+ agility and also you swim faster ..hope this helps :o)
  24. C

Any CND ore/energy lists

cheers guys thanks
Back