Entropia Universe at the Leipzig Games Convention 2007

Here it is, in full, and small, glory. =)

baby_hogglo.jpg

Right now, they can only be acquired from the Leipzig Game Convention. But I guess we can arrange for something for the ambassadors after the event. ,-)

This is good news Mr. Marco ... as an EU Ambassador, I'll go out on a limb and say that I would be included in that group (hopefully), and then if I get one of these little boogers, I can sit him right next to Lucy ... thanks! ;)

Oh btw, here's Lucy ...

Lucy-Rockin-300.jpg

Have a great time at the convention ... takes lots of pics to share, and maybe even a video, eh? Let's see your dance moves, I'm sure there will be music! :D
Go ahead, get your groove on! :wtg:

Hoggie is too sexy for me, I prefer a Molisk, no matter plush or ceramic. Any chances? :)

After talking to a well known german player who is also attending, I am now 95% sure that I'm going to come for a day :yay:

Fantastic little mini-hogglo Let's put them in loot!! (And not a bad picture from a mobile, Nokia N95).

Yes, we are looking into having some events linking GC Leipzig to Entropia, and to EntropiaForum.com. We are also investigating the possibility of having some sort of live stream from the MA stand.

How about live stream from the convention shown in the trade centers:wtg:

Hello from UK! We still exist!

Hello MindArk! We are from the United Kingdom! We come in peace! Please can we have one in the UK? And not in London because i dont live near there? Please? We really mean no harm at all!

.... get out of the way ...

I have a b-day first .. the 26th of August I will be semi-round .. 25 .. again ..

SOO!!! All I wish is that baby-hogglo thingie RIGHT there on the table with a personal delivery guy called Marco! :D

... but I'm not a special ambassador and I didn't even get a summer card :cry:

(this baby hogglo made me emotional and I think I should stop shooting their mommies .. then again, if I dont shoot them I'm not sure I ever have a chance to get one of the babies ...:( I'ts such a cruel world)

Hello MindArk! We are from the United Kingdom! We come in peace! Please can we have one in the UK? And not in London because i dont live near there? Please? We really mean no harm at all!

Yeah one in the U.K Would be nice Marco as there are a lot of E.U players in the uk also.. And about the hogglo figure,id make a shelf behind my PC monitor just to house that lil baby and any future figures that may come..maybe its because all i have in the form of real life objects of pe are a couple of posters a friend sent me from sweden that he got from your offices when he visited to do some work :) keep up the good work and have fun doing it

:yay:

I'll do my very best to get there. If I do, expect complete coverage on EntropiaDirectory.com!

It would be great if you could offer the "Baby Hoglo's" for sale too ... I would buy one or two ;)

:eek: dont go giving them ideas !!!! :rolleyes:

lol

yeh indeed there are alot of uk based players ingame , and well for us it's not as easy as everyone els to just jump in the car and go off to germany, there's that waterything seperating us from the mainland that costs you a fortune to cross ( unless you fancy a swim)

Last edited:
Well, it's not my birthday, and I'm not an embassador. I'm just an average player.. who plays 6-10 hours a day.. is in the #14 most skilled soc and has deposited many thousands of dollars.

I trust you have my address Marco. :thumbup:

:eek: dont go giving them ideas !!!! :rolleyes:

lol

yeh indeed there are alot of uk based players ingame , and well for us it's not as easy as everyone els to just jump in the car and go off to germany, there's that waterything seperating us from the mainland that costs you a fortune to cross ( unless you fancy a swim)

I'm all the way in Canada, how do you think I feel :(.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I already got a babyhogglo !!!:yay:

Ok ok, its one I made for LW on his birthday... I know it was a crappy gift...

he got something else too ofc (a wife in mod bustier... moooo)

GL MA !

Maybe we will show up !

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I already got a babyhogglo !!!:yay:

Ok ok, its one I made for LW on his birthday... I know it was a crappy gift...

he got something else too ofc (a wife in mod bustier... moooo)

GL MA !

Maybe we will show up !

That is JUST too sweet LT ... what a cool idea. We should have a contest to see who can create the best looking mob replica in silly putty.

Vote on whether there will be a new All Time High during the convention Here

Marco,

I'm having some trouble convincing the nun to take a day off. Could you post some more pics of that Hogglo? Preferably *with* sound effects. And do show her the blowup trox, too?

K,thanks :D

nonono dont post more ... I might not be able to resist c-o-n-v-e-n-t-i-o-n.... dammit...

is leipzig close to a river? or a better question... can I swim there.!

*BUYING Two mini hogglo statues @ Bar*

guess this means no banks or vu till aftehr convention, so september

"Entropia Universe, a leading virtual gaming community created by MindArk, will be previewing its amazing new graphics (set to officially launch next year), created by game engine CryEngine2®, at the Games Convention 2007 in Leipzig, Germany (Hall 4, Booth D27). Entropia will also be discussing the new partnership with the CDC to expand the Universe to China as well as demonstrating various in-game possibilities as the only world with a built-in real-cash economy."

Marco,

I'm having some trouble convincing the nun to take a day off. Could you post some more pics of that Hogglo? Preferably *with* sound effects. And do show her the blowup trox, too?

K,thanks :D

Blowup Trox ?
What about a blowup Boorum ? :ahh::laugh:

LOL! Crazy! Just a message to all the frustrated ambassadors: I know about MA's presence at GC since 3 month ... without a hint from MA.

Would be nice to meet someone there. Guess I will be there at Friday.

@Marco: will you be there? And can you tell us who of MA's staff will be there?

Present will be the following (for various days though):

CIO Marco Behrmann (Wed-Sat)
Business Director David Simmonds (Wed-Fri)
CMO Carl Uggla (Wed-Thurs)
Customer Service Director Cornelia Sundström (Wed-Sat)
Event Manager Justin Sorrell (Entire time)
CEO Jan Welter Timkrans (Wed)
Someone from the technical side as well, I don't know who at this time.
Entropia Ambassadors
Entropia Champions
+ some additional staff

The stand is a big one this time around.

i thougth i couldnt come this year

but i may see the saturday opening up so maybe ill be there

i was gonna sent marco an email about a special proposition

but alas i was just too buisy with crappy work...

well afaik right now ill try to hop over there(350 km) but im not sure

PS: nice hogglo btw :p

if someone wants to tell my mom you will act as parental guardian then say so i can go

PS: sorry i aint been online im still at GC (Games con oh wait i mean Gran Canaria)

Yes, we are looking into having some events linking GC Leipzig to Entropia, and to EntropiaForum.com. We are also investigating the possibility of having some sort of live stream from the MA stand.

Oh, think what great publicity it would be to bring thousands of your own attendees via a virtual world...it's probably too late now, but how about creating a big convention center in New Oxford where these things can be seen live on a huuuge screen in the future?

'snif' 'snif'

is that an ATH I smell?

Grounder

I smell it too... and wait.. do I hear odd sounds coming from that egg ND has in his pocket?

o_O

Nah.. must be my imagination.

Hogglo hogglo hogglo hogglo! :wtg:

wotcha il, long time no see! Hope you manage to go :yay:

ill try.. ill try :D

Back