Infiltrator armors

That looks like a very sweet PVP armor, too bad it lacks some melee protection. Nice nevertheless, thanks for sharing :)

nice one! GOod stats for guns damage.

Dam, perfect for ubers, u can go up to cp and have nice protection, or pvp :D

PvP, Kreltin's, TskTsk's armor it seems :) Grats on that find and achievment :)

definatly a nice armour :) gratz on the achievement!

makes me wonder how many more armours there are in this VU! so many new ones. lets hope it keeps their price reasonable since theres so so many new uber armours out now! :yay:

yea other then the melee protection it is indeed a great armor :))

Gratz on the find. Lets hope more parts drop

Very nice, Auktuma! Cheers to you. :)

That is a sweet armor.

Now I sit back and wait for the full set to drop :D

Nice work on the Armour Auktuma...but... gimme the oldies ;P

do y got a price in mind? for a complete set?

gratz btw

Thanks for Your greetings and for sharing valuable info for users of the armor.

what lvl bp was it Aukt?
It's level 10 armor. Limited clicks BP. You could also check the recipe for that armor on EF, my Angel whispered it to community...

Nice work on the Armour Auktuma...but... gimme the oldies ;P
heh, no good news for You, buddy. Joke: recent headache got when seen recipe on necromancer shins: shinbone of dub is on it :scratch2:. Never seen any on market yet :D

When is going to be in production ? :)
No use i think of just single parts. It will appear on market just after all parts available.

do y got a price in mind? for a complete set?
gratz btw
Recipe is available for public. You could find valurite and some rare lvl10 components on it. Aint that much expensive to craft it taking into account that i've got full success bar. Just I have not yet data on how rare will be the BPs on loot (=cost of fishing for BP) and also due to rarity it will be hard to findout fairiest way to distribute it. Probably i'll choose market way and will let You decide. You know my profile for now. I wont be much happy if price will go too high. But Lootius and Magnus are cool guys sometimes. Who could predict if Your extra PED paid on the armor provided by me will transform to goodies at feet of snable hunter or sweater:yay:. Honor for You, for Your donation! :wtg:
But all I said is just crude project. Much info lacking to build up details. And ... wish me luck, my friends, to loot all the parts, so we could be back to the topic again.

/auk

ill cross my fingers for y auk, i would whant a complete set!

recent headache got when seen recipe on necromancer shins: shinbone of dub is on it :scratch2:. Never seen any on market yet :D

Now that's something I can do! Hunting dub in pvp lootable :p. I'm sure to get a shin bone at some point. :laugh:

Damn, would be nice to have a set :)

I wonder if it is possible to loot the reworked version that the RX's were wearing...

wow nice find! I hope its not insane prices to craft :)

Yea Very nice for CP or PVP nice achievement Auk..

Back