Search results

1. Fericious

Entropia Universe Guide - 2018 Edition

thnks been out of game for a bit so far it is a big help... + to rep many thnks again
  2. Fericious

The NPC`s of 2004

Thanks miss the old Entropia. :yay:
  3. Fericious

Reflections of Calypso

Fantastic video. More videos please!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Fericious

Question: where could i find disciple status

yep sucked i had my first deciple almost to where he needed to be. then they changed things lol
  5. Fericious

The Alphabetical Movie Game :D

Pale Rider
  6. Fericious

MA/FPC don't want my money.

I deposited them to MA and looked at my history and it dont have the numbers on their. Grr thanks for the help though
  7. Fericious

MA/FPC don't want my money.

Man was planning a wonderfull weekend hunting on Calypso. So I went to my account to deposit some dollars to get some peds. Well when I tried was told I could not deposit. Well I contacted support and got all the rigamrow. And basically was told where I use prepaid Visas I hit the max...
  8. Fericious

better pocket for goldcard...

I have mine in a zip lock baggie. And the card in one of those motel key paper envelopes they give you for the credit card looking motel keys
  9. Fericious

All hail Dunecat. Hope to be playing soon. But then again been thinking that for some time LOL...

All hail Dunecat. Hope to be playing soon. But then again been thinking that for some time LOL Be good in the cold cruel world of Entropia.
  10. Cat Pic

Cat Pic

11. Fericious

Thanks for the EFDs. Much apreciated.

Thanks for the EFDs. Much apreciated.
  12. Fericious

Tier 10 Weapon!!!

I am confused what does L K stand for. Or am I missing something?:smirk:
  13. Fericious

Teleport list

cool thanks could not find that the other day. Did not mean to make another post on a similar thing.
  14. Fericious

Teleport list

Thanks for the link. I mainly wanted a list. That I could print out and mark off as i got them. I used entropedia and a few other sites to make my list.
  15. Fericious

Teleport list

Hi I could not find a list of the teleporters. I found pictures with locations and all but wanted a list. So I spent some time to make a Teleport list hope this helps. I am pretty sure it is not complete if their is anything to add. Feel free to let me know or as I find more TPs. I will...
  16. Off Button For Cat

Off Button For Cat

17. Bomb Squad Run

Bomb Squad Run

18. Fericious

OMG a Kuhlkats I figured you had died. Glad to have you back.

OMG a Kuhlkats I figured you had died. Glad to have you back.
  19. Fericious

Thanks for the offer. Oh wise and great Dune Cat. SHould have one soon. Also enjoying the...

Thanks for the offer. Oh wise and great Dune Cat. SHould have one soon. Also enjoying the little break I am getting.
  20. Fericious

Help: Tricking XP to see full 2 gb??

Think you are saying to add memory to the com. You will need to get some memory sticks and put in the com. If you are not sure how to do it google Memory for computers it should tell you how to do it. http://computermemoryupgrade.mysuperpc.com/
  21. Fericious

trying to log on now i got Internal Error it is saying and contact support.

trying to log on now i got Internal Error it is saying and contact support.
  22. Tummy

Tummy

23. Fericious

Getting OJ`s back

MA may let you get a pair if you send in a support case and 1,000 peds. Sorry I know in poor taste but someone had to say it.
  24. Fericious

Question: Are you going to recreate your avatar?

Mainly depends on MAs rendering of me. Then again I may change my look completly. I am still undecided.
  25. Fericious

You will NOT be able to change your avatar gender at VU 10

I like the feel of silk panties against my legs. Oh wait you are talking about a sex change. Not sex woops. Some peeps just like to be transgender and not realgender. Can't blame them their is a better selection of female clothes. I am waiting for a Thong or be the first to have a Mankini.
Back