Reflections of Calypso

Chrome

Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
For as long as I've played Entropia, I have always wanted to make ingame movies. Sadly, my old computer was not powerful enough to efficiently run FRAPS and Entropia at the same time, so I never really had the ability (nor movie editing programs) to make any videos.

McCormick films have always been entertaining, and a recent post about making a film specific to a song got me thinking about some ideas that I could apply to a similar project. The result is Reflections of Calypso, a look at a few of the special places and people on Planet Calypso, Entropia Universe.

Now that I have a new computer, I hope to be able to do short films on a fairly regular basis... enjoy!

Last edited:
sound nice :) anothor competitor for mac cormick :) wish you the best.

Loved it Chrome, you did a great job of sync'ing the music with the video content, as well as the lyrics of the song. Which video editing program are you using again?

And please make more! :yay:

Contains SME content... unable to view :(

Could you maybe also upload it to vimeo?

Very nice video there Chrome. Be sure to make some more in the future !

cool video :yay:
where is that waterfall? :scratch2:
waterfall/underwater/angel all @ Memorial Island

Loved it Chrome, you did a great job of sync'ing the music with the video content, as well as the lyrics of the song. Which video editing program are you using again?

Wow...great job! Also interested in the program being used. :)

Windows Live Movie Maker...

I am manually sync'ing each video cut to the music. :ahh:

Contains SME content... unable to view :(

Could you maybe also upload it to vimeo?

Never had a Vimeo account before, but just signed up...
Video is done processing, here you go:

Last edited:
:mad: cant watch is

"this video includes content of sme and is not available in your country"

Its a thousand words and more.
Felt clean and humble and free.
The video did not have much content. I only saw one view I even thought was of intrest.
One other player no mobs that I can recall. In all the video was empty of visual content.

What it did have was hart. Real happy to be alive hart. If you can get that from a video game video.
It must be good! Do more! Post em on the other two large sites for us all please.

Awesome job Chrome!! I was wondering about the waterfall too...obviously need to explore a bit more...^_^

Looking forward to many more videos to come!

:mad: cant watch is

"this video includes content of sme and is not available in your country"

Does the Vimeo link posted I posted above work for you, LeeLoo?

What it did have was hart. Real happy to be alive hart. If you can get that from a video game video.
It must be good! Do more! Post em on the other two large sites for us all please.

Thanks for the kind words... :D

Other than YouTube and Vimeo, are there additional large sites to post videos? :confused:

I could watch it on vimeo now, nice work, see forward to more videos from you :)

I amat work and only have iPhone so the video does not show in post. Could you paste link for YouTube so I can watch or I will have to wait 10 hours to watch it :(
Thanks, I appreciate the help so I am not tortured all day :p

You people need to learn not to steal content. There are several countries where Youtube blocks the video to be SEEN because you used stolen content.

"This video contains content fromt he company SME and cannot be seen in your country"

Please upload it with other/free music again, would love to see it (as I like the way you post usually).

Could you paste link for YouTube so I can watch or I will have to wait 10 hours to watch it :(
Thanks, I appreciate the help so I am not tortured all day :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BA_1vP-xQY

You people need to learn not to steal content. There are several countries where Youtube blocks the video to be SEEN because you used stolen content.

"This video contains content fromt he company SME and cannot be seen in your country"

Please upload it with other/free music again, would love to see it (as I like the way you post usually).

Watch it on the vimeo link (audio not blocked) if you really want to see it.

Thanks so much for the unnecessary lesson on copyright...
I am WELL aware of the current laws regarding use of copyrighted material, maybe even more than you. :rolleyes:

I also strongly believe that things in the music and entertainment industry regarding copyright laws (especially international) will be changing radically over the next 10-20 years. However, that is a topic of discussion for a different thread, feel free to start one if you like.

youtube_copyright_information_881728.jpg

If you don't like it Smoerble, please don't watch it on the video link embedded seven posts above yours. :wise:

Stupid phone won't load it :( only 6 hours til I can see it at home :yay:

I never noticed before but your avatar has a striking resemblance to Drew Barrymore

I never noticed before but your avatar has a striking resemblance to Drew Barrymore

Coming from you, T... I'm not sure if that's good or bad. :eyecrazy:

Fantastic video. More videos please!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea the vimeo does work! ty!
cool video shows the beauty of planet calypso! :wtg:

Back