Search results

1. Gray Darkman

Planet Calypso VU 10.0 has entered Test phase

By the time its released anytime after Sept. 2009 will have to be Windows 7 compat..So there it goes back into the testing phase..
  2. Gray Darkman

Good way to end spring break :)

Like you need a reason to raise your glass? Gratz Mick...But stop giving fitz more reasons to drink...:)
  3. Gray Darkman

CND - I'll never hunt here again.

Try mining up there..400 bombs dropped, 3 oa103's spent, 1 hit for 59ped..Thats it..nothing else even hit..I have noticed cnd has gone very bad lately for miners..Someone hits a tower and boom nothing else hits..I know I know EU is dynamic..
  4. Gray Darkman

Selling: Gremlin Male Full Set..Low TT

Bump for the weekend...
  5. Gray Darkman

Selling: Gremlin Male Full Set..Low TT

Selling a set of full grem M with feet..Send me offers..TT=180.00
  6. Gray Darkman

Buying: full gremlin male

I might have a set..what are you looking to pay..it does include the footies..M set..
  7. Gray Darkman

eMINE PG (L) To heck with miners!

This is whats going to happen..Its for miners, everyone saying how ugly it is etc. will be buying sets, storing them thus boosting the price up so only those with 10k ped or more can afford them. I am not complaining, I am a realist..And remember its all dynamic..:)
  8. Gray Darkman

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4

I hate to say this but maybe its all for the egg...Ahh the egg..
  9. Gray Darkman

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4

Well most old timers know after a vu update not to mine, craft or hunt for a bit. Or it could be like the loot issue after the vu where no mobs could be looted..MA loved that bug
  10. Gray Darkman

Crytek ETA?

I am guessing it will be done as soon as the cash cards work again also. Oh wait those are for sale still..hmm...Dunno when it will be done, but I do know i have helped pay for most of it in the last 5 yrs..
  11. Gray Darkman

HoF: Every dog has it's day

Congratz bro..I didn't even see it...
  12. Gray Darkman

Uber: Atrax Dominant 13K PEDS!

Gratz nice to see non-L weapons dropping once every 2 yrs..
  13. Gray Darkman

Buying: I need a 5b plate set

Thanks Sheryo I will check them out.
  14. Gray Darkman

Buying: I need a 5b plate set

Got rid of my old one when I chipped out most of my hunting skills.. I need another set of 5b's to go with my gremlin set..Pm me the offers and thanks..
  15. Gray Darkman

3 For 1 Skill Bonus

Actually the 3x skill bonus was a smart business decision. More people buying more ammo, repairing more items, depoing more for skilling. MA made out on the skill bonus. It didn't really boost me up much but at least it was something..
  16. Gray Darkman

EBN: Robot codes cracked

I am about to vomit..make it stop please...
  17. Gray Darkman

Entropia Universe Mini-Update 9.3.7

Maybe the egg..oops did I say that outloud?
  18. Gray Darkman

Info: Club NEVERDIE's Shop 42 now in stock!

Thanks Cleetus I need a good place for supplies up there
  19. Gray Darkman

Florida players? Anyone at FAMU?

What about Texas? And I did stay at a holiday inn express..
  20. Gray Darkman

Post your monomyth event screenies and clues here!

What about the second step comment, that the second step is the easiest. Isn't that from a song?
  21. Gray Darkman

R&R Fund

Mmm she said cake...Mmmm
  22. Gray Darkman

Information Regarding Entropia Banks

Probably..We should buy it and sell stocks..:)
  23. Gray Darkman

Well lets see. They sold the bank once.. Now its in auction to be sold again, where they will get fee's etc from the resell..Its cool, just was all about the money in the first place. Banks are very volatile in the first place, which lots of players tried to explain to people.
  24. Gray Darkman

So now knowing MA is going to make money again off the sale of the same bank will our loots increase increase somewhere in the next 2 yrs? Maybe an actual loot or something? I never liked the banks..But then again it was all about the money.But its worse when someone comes into the game to just...
  25. Gray Darkman

Post your monomyth event screenies and clues here!

I got a ticket also. And if a soc is putting this on kudos to them. It was fun, inventive and didn't cost anything to enjoy..
Back