eMINE PG (L) To heck with miners!

So this miner armour is bright yellow and bright red?

Hmm gonna make those miners hard to see in PVP4!

I have armor...my armor works fine...now if it worked to help me find resources then i would buy it...but i dont think its gonna do that

Hi,

How the armour looks and protects is a little irrelivant to a miner.. protection (maybe)...

However, what is important is the weight... 16kg :eek:.. You have to be joking!!!

Why create a purpous built mining armour that weighs so much :scratch2:

Jaguar and Jaguar (L) only weighing 2.1kg is a fair more practical armour for miners...

Seems someone hasnt quite thought this through... :rolleyes:

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Armor looks perfect to protect someone from robots when they find a beacon. I do like how all the description on the pieces note how "fashionable" it is. Not quite sure which person in deisgn teamthinks that gawdy white+yellow+red is/was ever fashionable.

Armor looks perfect to protect someone from robots when they find a beacon. I do like how all the description on the pieces note how "fashionable" it is. Not quite sure which person in deisgn teamthinks that gawdy white+yellow+red is/was ever fashionable.

The same person that apparently thought miners will buy armor depending on how it looks, instead of stats :silly2:

Honestly... in towns ok i can understand some people think its fun and interesting to put some money into how they look etc (i wear a coat and some other old clothes that mean something to me as well), but when buying armor for mining? (or any other category of use)...

This is not barbieSLand, people check stats wayyy before they even consider how something look in here, atleast the vast majority, so please atleast consider fixing the weight (and maybe colors depending on use) on future models? :)

This is whats going to happen..Its for miners, everyone saying how ugly it is etc. will be buying sets, storing them thus boosting the price up so only those with 10k ped or more can afford them. I am not complaining, I am a realist..And remember its all dynamic..:)

How can you even speculate on markup at this point?

Well look at every other "New Item" in game? It can be completely useless and it's still priced at an arm and a leg... :(

It will be interesting to see what materials are needed to craft. With such low TT, I'm hoping that it's not that expensive to craft. That way we can tell the overpriced sellers to get #*@!$& seeings the armor ain't that good anyway.... leave em' all stuck with huge amounts of crafted garbage taking up inventory room in their storages... forcing them to TT the armor thus maybe teaching them a lesson...... Ok... wishfull thinking. :(

Makes you laugh when people speculate resources it is made from and markup before it is even released.

Talk about price setting lol.

and Jaguar (L) only weighing 2.1kg is a fair more practical armour for miners...

I think all they think about when they sleep at night is how something looks.

Time for a bit of substance FPC - Beyond looks.

I feel they should add acid protection and have the weight down to around the 7kg mark at most for an effective mining set.

Last edited:
I think it looks awful but that's just me and nothing to do with the OP just a thought. :)

Jamhot

I have to agree with you Jam,

Whoever came up with this design best lay off watching so much of the ...

power_rangers.jpg

when armor is finally released for us to use, maybe they will be introducing more indepth advertising. As this armor may carry a McDonalds logo

Back