Search results

1. Coachman

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Brilliant group https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXz7ndBHNCg&t=1134s
  2. Coachman

Entropia Tracker issues?

I was without them all day yesterday. Printscreen worked. Lets see if a complete restart work it out.
  3. Coachman

Atrox Grind Motivator! OLA #39: Massive Rewards Now Until May 1st!

This is an Atrox from March 31 that I think has crawled in under the radar horizon. :eyecrazy: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=314025&c=29
  4. 111 PED Atrox March 31

111 PED Atrox March 31

5. Coachman

OLA#39 Kick-Off Event! NEW OWNER! MORE ATROX DNA COME SEE!

Didnt notice it was clickable link for screenshots. But here it is. The HOF yesterday https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=313934&c=29
  6. 1528 PED Atrox

1528 PED Atrox

7. Coachman

Atrox Grind Motivator! OLA #39: Massive Rewards Now Until May 1st!

Off course ! Add me. Michael Coachman Lampa
  8. Coachman

*NEW* March Madness : Naga Island (Hunting & Mining)

Well Im in. Michael Coachman Lampa
  9. Coachman

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Sign me in. Michael Coachman Lampa
  10. Coachman

Disturbance notice, Server and Account web downtime

People without mobile app seems to be able to log in
  11. Coachman

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

Michael Coachman Lampa
  12. Coachman

[HELP] Trying to run Entropia Universe on linux using Wine.

Bumping an old thread. EU runs out of the box on Ubuntu 16.10 /amd64 with latest wine. I need to run the 32 bit client to get it working. Regards Coach
  13. Coachman

Calypso Rescue Team

This thread needs a bump as we celebrate our 11:th year now. It was also the first public post that we had started.
  14. Coachman

Top oldest societies

Calypso Rescue Team was set up 2005-12-14.
  15. Coachman

Failed

I did have ADSL with Bredbandsbolaget as well. I will open a support case with Telia too see what they say.
  16. Coachman

Failed

Since i changed to Telia as internet provider (ADSL) I am experiencing packet loss several times each minute resulting in groups of "Failed". Before that i had the provider bredbandsbolaget and Failed happened some times too, but never give me any real problems. Hunting mobs of any bigger size...
  17. Coachman

Planet calypso content release 2014.4

The Hogglos look nice. But they have at same time reduced the aggro range and the speed when they run is only 1/3 of what it was.
  18. Coachman

CRT 9 Years old

December 14 we celebrate our 9:th year as a society. This is our early history. Many societies on Planet Calypso come and go. Some seem to vanish just as fast as they had been founded. Many Entropians probably even have a society biography, initially joining one or two societies before...
  19. Coachman

Info: Calypso Rescue Team: High Resolution Map Project Early Preview

Nice work Olivia. I can even spot my favourite tree :wtg:
  20. Coachman

OLA39 SW of Aukmul Progressive Jackpot

Register Michael Coachman Lampa
  21. Coachman

Question: Server maintance or patch

Got "The area you have tried to enter is currently unavailable." every 10:th second. Lost my Quad when I tried to spawn it and I cant recall it to storage. I can use TP:s as long as they are on the same server but not over a server border. So I think there is a real severe error.
  22. Coachman

WoF 2014: Team Sweden

NATION OF CHOICE: Sweden FULL AVATAR NAME: Michael Coachman Lampa CHOICE OF CAPTAIN: Ea Aia Nou Suddenly back from work from in Poland for a week. I have actually catch a cold....
  23. Coachman

Hogglo and Letomie missing from Treasure Island

Not the first time in the last 6 weeks. I have sent at least 3 support cases during this period that Hogglos are missing.
  24. Coachman

MA trying to buy some part of a bank in Cyprus

Nice one. I believed it :ahh:
  25. Coachman

MA trying to buy some part of a bank in Cyprus

Swedish company Mindark AB lays bid on bank...... etc. And it was posted March 31. Nicely done if its a Aprils fools joke.
Back