Search results

1. squadds

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Searching my old favourites from my youth and I find this.... and Classic :D
  2. squadds

Finally back fully in EU....

Finally back fully in EU....
  3. squadds

What do you want in this game? What is missing?

Back to the OP's question, there is a lot missing that was around before VU10 (beacons, taming etc...) Without harping on about it pre VU10 was where a lot of people got into EU, for lots of different reasons. It really depends on how you do things and what you like to do...beacons, missions...
  4. squadds

Help: Skin colouring/tone change?

Thanks! Is there anyone able to do this for me? evenings MA time?
  5. squadds

Help: Skin colouring/tone change?

Is it possible to change the colour/tone of skin? If so can I get an idea how much this would cost? Please PM me if possible.:D
  6. squadds

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Deus - Sugarcubes:coffee:
  7. squadds

Coffee for Marco

Coffee? What about a nice cup of tea, with one sugar and a biscuit?:yay: Always helps me when I'm really busy. Let's hear it for Tea!:yay::yay: Gl MA/FPC on the VU upgrade...hope it's going well!:)
  8. squadds

VU 10.0 System requirements

Can I run it? Don't know if this is of any use or mentioned before; http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest You can use it to check your system if you are a bit unsure about things. Gives some nice, straightforward info on specific requirments etc.. Use the drop down to select...
  9. squadds

Version Update 10.0 Announcement

Nice!:wtg: Look forward to V10:yay:
  10. squadds

Planet Calypso VU 10.0 has entered Test phase

Wahay, thats 5pm here for me! oh, the suspense:D
  11. squadds

500 EFD to guess Marco's announcement time

1102 hrs MA time:D
  12. squadds

Where on Calypso is Emma - 080809

Cape Corinth maybe?
  13. squadds

Do "hotspots" exist ?

I was thinking something along the same lines recently. Had a couple of globals in almost the same spot (a few seconds running apart), as well as some decent loots below global. I leave the 'spot' alone for awhile then return regulary :) maybe it is all in the mind but I think I'm going to...
  14. squadds

Should PVP events come with a warning?

15. squadds

Swine Flu survey

16. squadds

"Where on Calypso is Emma & Simon" - 071809

Billys :scratch2:
  17. squadds

omfg how funny

18. squadds

Global Alliance Academy, Proudly Recruiting

Bumpy bump;)
  19. squadds

Project 10 min Sweat.

Hello everyone. Just wanted to share an idea for an event with you... A mad dash starting at Billys and finishing at 'Faucervix Island' (is that whats its called? East of PA). The idea would be to run passed mobs, I know theres the odd trox and allophyl plus a big spawn of exa and combi. Also...
  20. squadds

Project 10 min Sweat.

Got a couple of weapons to donate, sweat and nissit so far. :) Can donate time too if needed to help out with anything.:tiphat:
  21. squadds

Project 10 min Sweat.

Volunteering to help!:) I will be happy to help out...been in that situation and sweating with little else to do can scare people off. Will donate some stones and the odd pixie parts i come across. +rep for :idea:
  22. squadds

The Imperial Guard is recruiting !!

Hello, I joined! Thank you for accepting me. Unfortunatly I'm having BIG problems with my system. Get reboot errors quite frequently at the moment (since last VU). I'm quite an experienced noob, had four globals so far (one for 249PED -Narc!) but nothing for awhile. Looking forward to...
Back