Project 10 min Sweat.

Lana

Guardian
Society
Temporal Destinies
Lana Manjana Lullaby
Project 10 min Sweat.

Hi,
We all know a lot of new player stop playing Entropia since there is nothing to do without money in Entropia. This is bad for the economy and also a shame that the best game in the world don’t have more players.

This is the reason why I would like to start project 10 min of sweat.
The idea is, that when you players have 10 min of free time you will sweat and donat the sweat to this project. The sweat we will sell for PED, and the PED will be used to make some free events, for the new players, where they can win Ammo, Weapons etc… (FOR FREE).

Well since I am in the very start of the project I will need some players willing to help. :yay:

-People collecting sweat when they feel like it (And have the time.)
-People who can make events (Maybe someone with a Land area)
-People helping me keep track of the sweat. (I would like a board of people helping …..so there will be no “THIS IS A SCAM”)
-A better name for the project.

Please help me develop these ideas. All input and help is very welcome.
Ill be posting a list of people helping and donating Sweat. Also I will add 1500 EFD to a pool we can give to people on Entropia forum as a price for the top sweaters. (Feel free to donate EFD)

How can i get money for and event

Get Money for and event.
If you feel that you have a ideas for and event you can apply for some financial aid to make your event come true. The only rules are as follow.
1. You Should once have donated stuff to the project.
2. The event you make need to be free for all new players.
3. No benefits for yourself except the fame
4. You need to announce it on Entropia forum.

Get Money for a special new player.
Yes you can also apply for money, if you have a special new player/ Student you would like to reward for some outstanding work. The only rules a as follow:
1. You should once have donated stuff to the project.
2. The player need to fairly new to the game.
3. A good Reason why your student should have a gift.

Information on event money in the project:

Sweat/ Fruit /Stones/etc.. Donaters

Lana Manjana Lullaby : 2600 Sweat.

Nobert: Opala, Breer M1a(L), 20 PED Medium Weapon Cells

Bank Holdings for events
2600 Sweat
Opala
Breer M1a(L)
20 PED Medium Weapon Cells

List will be updated this week. (Ther is much more)

Members of Project 10 min

Pepto : is now a part of the project
Lana Manjana Lullaby : is now a part of the project
squadds : is now a part of the project
olz10 : is now a part of the project
ThunderCat : is now a part of the project
Nobert : is now a part of the project
Xander Catman: is now a part of the project

EFD Holdings /Donation´s
Lana Manjana Lullbay (1500 EFD to price pool)
Xander Catman (3000 EFD to price pool))

EVENT:

- A free event for Noobs 30/05-2009 (Norbert) (Prize 40+ PED)

Last edited:
+Rep for a good idea, that happens to be free :D

I will turn my planned hunt for tonight into a swunt. Do you have a area you are generally in to trade it or should we set that up later?

I think I also have some Pixie parts lying around that I can donate as prizes. I think I'm a face and thighs short of a full (m) and a face and shins short of a full (f)

Project 10 min Sweat.

Hi,
We all know a lot of new player stop playing Entropia since there is nothing to do without money in Entropia. This is bad for the economy and also a shame that the best game in the world don’t have more players.

This is the reason why I would like to start project 10 min of sweat.
The idea is, that when you players have 10 min of free time you will sweat and donat the sweat to this project. The sweat we will sell for PED, and the PED will be used to make some free events, for the new players, where they can win Ammo, Weapons etc… (FOR FREE).

Well since I am in the very start of the project I will need some players willing to help. :yay:

-People collecting sweat when they feel like it (And have the time.)
-People who can make events (Maybe someone with a Land area)
-People helping me keep track of the sweat. (I would like a board of people helping …..so there will be no “THIS IS A SCAM”)
-A better name for the project.

Please help me develop these ideas. All input and help is very welcome.
Ill be posting a list of people helping and donating Sweat. Also I will add 1500 EFD to a pool we can give to people on Entropia forum as a price for the top sweaters. (Feel free to donate EFD)

Since my English is not very good I hope this post make sense, otherwise feel free to do some grammar.

Sweat Donaters.
Lana Manjana Lullaby : 883 Sweat. (1500 EFD to price pool)

Well, the last thing needed to help new players is more sweat entering the market place, perhaps it may be a better idea to do this with fruit or stones?

Other then that , a great initiative, with no quest framework events are probably needed to give us new players a framework to learn the game within. If you don't happen to connect with someone early in your playing, it soon seems like few reasons exist to log back in.

Hi.

Well i now that the price on sweat is relly low atm. Ill be saving it up and sell to guild mates for a higher rate then what the new players a selling for.

I guess we will just see how many will join this project. I guess we could take all kind of stuff as long as all the PED go to Free events for the new players.

So if you want to help plase join us.

I guess we will just save up some different stuff and then collect it once a week ?

Kindly Regardas.

Lana

Volunteering to help!:)
I will be happy to help out...been in that situation and sweating with little else to do can scare people off.
Will donate some stones and the odd pixie parts i come across.

+rep for :idea:

Personally, iv never had a major problem with going out sweating for money as a new player. Its great for meeting new people and having a laugh with your mates :D

Il chuck in whatever pixie parts and other random bits i have in storage when im back in game.

Good Luck with it ! :yay:

Greetings,
Lana has decided, after my offering, to let me organise these small events. More info on them will follow once we can get things moving.
I have been out of the loop for a while but i doubt there are gonna be any problems.

So untill the first event, get sweeting ;)

Regards, ThunderCat

I am up to almost 2k sweat and the pixie I mentioned in my first post.

Hi.

Hi.

Weee look like we a starting to get going :yay:
Im up on 2230 Sweat :D

Kindly regards.

Lana

Got a couple of weapons to donate, sweat and nissit so far. :)

Can donate time too if needed to help out with anything.:tiphat:

I'll give you a full tt Breer M1a (L) :) for the events, i'll be at swamp camp just shout for dibbler.
Or drop me a pm on here for a meet.

Last edited:
HI,

HI,

Remember to take some screen shots of the event :D
Ill post the screens on the frontpage :D

Kindly regards.

Lana:yay:

5k sweat
Pixie male set Full TT- Just need Thighs
Pixie female set Full TT- Just need Gloves
Breer M1a (L) - Full TT

My creativity switch is stuck in 'off' so someone else think of a decent event for wannabe hunters. First prize for each gender of Full Pixie + Opalo + 10 PED ammo

The Breer is better suited to someone close to max Opalo but it's there if you need it, and of course the sweat

EDIT: I'm having a poor time lately so this is all I can contribute for now as I kinda need to sweat for myself for a bit :ahh:

+Rep to those involved :D

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

Just wanted to share an idea for an event with you...

A mad dash starting at Billys and finishing at 'Faucervix Island' (is that whats its called? East of PA).
The idea would be to run passed mobs, I know theres the odd trox and allophyl plus a big spawn of exa and combi. Also when swimming across to the island there might be a few rippers about.
Someone will already be on the island (a judge) with the prizes...the winner would be the first to reach them. The finish spot ideally being on the west side of the island.
Each runner would be scanned prior to entering the race.
Entrance requirements - new player. low agility (not sure what the limits should be)

I have ran it myself, takes 18mins for me, managed to avoid big mobs no problem. Main requirements would be for someone to start the race...a finishing line judge and possibly someone to patrol around the route looking for cheats. All runners would need to be in a team so no one else can join in from half way.
I think if precautions are taken there should be little chance of cheating.

I thought it might be fun to participate and have some obstacles to overcome. worse thing that can happen is getting killed but players would revive at PA most likely or at the very worst Shugs.

PROS
No armour or weapons required - ideal for total newcomer..learn how to navigate a bit and avoid mobs etc..

CONS
requires organising.
Advertising event - lots of newcomers dont check out EF.

I hope I've managed to explain this idea ok!

A wee bit tired to check right now but I think I have a full male and a full female pixie set now. Gotten a decent amount of sweat too. I'm going to try sell the sweat and buy two Vivo T1's and see what ammo I can rustle up for 2 Opalo's so I can hold an event where the first male and the first female both win a full starter kit. I have a simple idea for this and it will be a quickish event.

All I really need is some advice on a agility cap. I want to target quite new ppl and will give about a weeks notice for the event. I can't remember how much agility I had when I sold my first batch of sweat (5k) and started hunting, but would a cap of 10 agility be too low do you think?

The reason I want it lower than some normally hold it (30) is I don't want people that already have a gun and armour to win and sell it for PED. I want to provide 2 new players with a decent step up to experiencing something other than sweating

I'll donate 1k Force Nexus - pm me to arrange time to meet up to give it to whoever is taking care of donations.

HI,

Hi All,

Sorry i did not have the time to do more on this project. (Work Work Work)
Im Am Back now. (Writing from work :D)

ANyway ill contact you all later this night on pm to make a meeting in game toi get this project running.

Plase pm if you read this and let me nopw if you will be online around 20.00 MA time.

And thanks to Xander Catman for donating 3000 EFD to the project.

Kindly regards.

Lana

Info

Hi all,

First of all i would like to apologise for not being active the last 9 Days.
I have bin stuck at work, with some much to-do. :ahh:

Well anyway… IM BACK :D

Okay ill be online from 18.00 MA time this evening in Twin Peaks, Pleas send me a PM if we should meet. I hope to see you all. I would also like to update the list of what equipment we have for event prizes. If anyone of you guys/girls have and event idea pleas post it in the tread so we can make the event come true.

Anyway send me a pm on Entropiaforum.com when you would like to meet. I hope we maybe all could meet once and say hallo :D

Kindly regards.

Lana

And yesterday I was away :/

So I missed your PM and chance to meet. For the rest of this foreseeable week I will be in Swamp Camp maxxing the TT sword :laugh:

Catch me there and we can move forward.

My idea for the event was a hide and seek. A friend of mine will stand with me in Swamp Camp, we start with males followed by females, I use my TP Chip to jump to max distance in any direction...friend then says "GO!" and first one to find me wins the prize? I have a minor chip though so I jump 1.8km, i can borrow a lesser chip to jump 0.6km if necessary...

Haven't sold the sweat yet to repair the armours and buy the other parts of the prize...

Still hae that 1k of nexus for you - in game right now for a bit - waited at twins for you at 1800 the other day but musta missed you.

Nice Idea...
As for myself, I will participate in donating some stuffs.

For the moment I'm not in game. But as soon as I am, I'll tell you what I could donate...

Back