Search results

1. Fettsie

Buying: Looking for Zyn Campfire

Trying to get a hold of two Zyn Campfires. PM me in game or message here
  2. Fettsie

Need Loan, have collateral.

Hi all. My partner Avy-Leigh and I are members of Team Varyag. We're based on NI. I have played since the beginning. Currently we are trying to build our business and were going to buy shop later on today. Heres the trick: The Canadian gov is giving relief money to everyone, should have got mine...
  3. Fettsie

Selling: Enchanted trading post Not sure if this goes here

Hi all. My partner Avy-Leigh and I are members of Team Varyag. We're based on NI. I have played since the beginning. Currently we are trying to build our business and were going to buy shop later on today. Heres the trick: The Canadian gov is giving relief money to everyone, should have got mine...
  4. Fettsie

Buying: Shop on Calypso or NI

Hi all, I am a long time player (since the days of "project entropia"), and I have recently decided to come out of my shell a little more and be involved with general community. I am a member of Team Varyag. Avy-Leigh and I (same soc) are attempting to get our hands on a shop. Calypso or NI. I...
  5. Fettsie

Looking to buy a shop...

Hi all, I am a long time player (since the days of "project entropia"), and I have recently decided to come out of my shell a little more and be involved with general community. I am a member of Team Varyag. Avy-Leigh and I (same soc) are attempting to get our hands on a shop. Calypso or NI. I...
  6. Fettsie

Selling: Basic Sheet Metal bp qr 100

Please pm me with offers.
  7. Fettsie

Basic Sheet Metal bp qr 100

What should I charge for this? If you want to buy pls pm
  8. Fettsie

Selling: Fine Art

I am selling various pieces of fine art in all available sizes. Have a look via link in sig. some on display at Kins gameroom omegaton epsilon 21b
  9. Fettsie

Optical Confections

Please visit the website as linked in signature, Gallery location is Sakura City, Chikara Kansha building, apt 3a. I also have several pieces on display at Kins Gameroom in Omegaton West, Epsilon building, apt 21b. All sizes available. Many are limited to 15 print runs. Have a look and enjoy.:)...
  10. Fettsie

Eye Candy - come have a look

Hi all. The Optical Confections gallery is gathering steam and I have set up a more streamlined, user friendly site. please have a look. Link is in signature. :painter:
  11. Fettsie

Optical Confections Open For Business

I have opened a new art gallery supplying eye candy for the average entropian. Here are some examples:
  12. Fettsie

Can't upload Participant Content with vista

I have two ps screens that I want to upload pics on. its says on eu guide that when you get frames (and own an estate deed, I have apartment). that it will create a folder called c:/documents and settings/user/entropiawhatever/archive. no such folder ladder exists for me, and when I try to...
  13. Fettsie

Starving Artist

I have seen some really nice artwork available in various shops, as well as the art gallery. I think its very wonderfully "complex". I would like to become an ingame artist myself, however my ideas of art are a departure from what has already been founded. After doing up several graphics and...
  14. Fettsie

How to offend your Mentor...

My name is Fettsie and I play a female in game. I am male and disabled, and so have a lot of time for Entropia. Upon joining I was offered Mentorship from Bartolo. I accepted and proceeded to role-play my being a woman. I simply switched positions with my wife, who joined as well. I found that I...
Back