Looking to buy a shop...

Fettsie

Mature
Society
Team Varyag
RaiE Fettsie Oegi
Hi all, I am a long time player (since the days of "project entropia"), and I have recently decided to come out of my shell a little more and be involved with general community. I am a member of Team Varyag. Avy-Leigh and I (same soc) are attempting to get our hands on a shop. Calypso or NI. I am not a rich woman..and my problem is when I do deposit..its in small amounts..and the wildlife beckons. I drive delivery for Skip The Dishes and get paid weekly. I am looking for someone who could sell us a shop on a payment plan. I could pay about 1000 ped per week..and would be willing to go a little high on price due to the help. I know Entropia can be bad for assholes.. been a victim myself.. but anyone out there even semi interested in helping I am fairly certain I can get you references. My friend Soul, who is a merchant on RT..very highly respected, very well known, has already volunteered to vouch for me. :) Basically you are helping a poor girl get her dreams built ;) thanks

Last edited:

Fettsie

Mature
Society
Team Varyag
RaiE Fettsie Oegi
p.s. I do have collaterall..including things like the EP BP 3 & 4.. and an original starkhov mentor edition (currently sell for about 3 or 4k)

vic_skaya

Guardian
Society
DIRTY DINGO'S
Vic Oskar Skaya
Hope you get your shop soon! Don't give up on your dreams!

Fettsie

Mature
Society
Team Varyag
RaiE Fettsie Oegi
shop is available..
we have 7k in deeds and ep bp 3 and 4.. we are trying to raise 11k. loan us the ped and you'll get to hang on to the assets until we repay 12k (11k plus 1k service fee)

Nakor of Boreft

Guardian
Society
Knights of Redemption
Nakor of Boreft
I know Avy-Leigh and Soul, both have my highest respect. Sadly, I can't loan you anything, but I hope my post here adds a little bit to your trustworthiness :)

Good luck!