Search results

1. J. Mandrake

Post What Setup You Play On (and your settings!)

Hey all, still waiting for some cash to come in (don't worry, I'll save some for EU, I am eager to play again, and as a bonus parting gift from my old account from MA I get a free trip to the newbie zone!) and am going to build a new PC when it does. Looking at the official system requirements...
  2. J. Mandrake

Recruiting For A Player-Developed Partner Planet Project

Hey, EF! We're trying to start up a Partner Planet development project over at eppd.motionforum.net, and we'd really appreciate it if some people from this board would come and help us develop it! Please note: not all boards are visible to unregistered guests. Right now, we are very short on...
  3. J. Mandrake

So How's EU Doing Since the Update? (ITT: OPINIONS)

Couldn't keep up with the CE2 and a mess-up on the support end caused my account to be locked, so I haven't been able to play since... well, since the CE2 update. What have I been missing? Going to get a new laptop soon and I might go through the hoops of getting my account back, is it better...
  4. J. Mandrake

Find Me, Get EFD!

Alright, here's how this works. Tell me where this picture was taken, get 500 EFD. Take a picture of yourself in the same place, get 2,000 EFD. If you find and take a picture of yourself in a place that looks exactly like the place I posted, I'll give you 500 EFD as a consolation :D Good...
  5. J. Mandrake

Selling: Minor TP Chip

Realize it isn't the usual uber item here, but hey, if it makes trading go any faster... I've got a Minor TP Chip (II, step up from lesser) for sale. Asking +127, TT is 26.26. Send me a PM here or look for me at the boxes in TP if you are interested.
  6. J. Mandrake

HoF: Silent HoF

First HoF ever, and silent or not, I'll take it! This day was pretty much laid out for this to happen, it seems. The other day, I sadly had to sell my Vigi so I could start trading until I had enough to buy a set back (plus some ammo to play on.) So, I traded a bit, nothing much big. Got a good...
  7. J. Mandrake

What Connection Speed to Use?

Hey all. Messing with the settings, in the past, has fixed lag tons for me. However, tonight has me stumped. According to speedest.net, I have 5M down and 480k up. So, what should I set my settings in the option menu from the client loader to? I've tried reconnecting to the network, rebooting...
  8. J. Mandrake

Anything YOU Find Funny In the ToU?

I got bored today and started skimming through it. One quote I liked was as follows: I realize, of course, that this is a fair ToU, and I am not trying to call people's attentions to one thing. But my quote somehow reminded me of The Declaration of Independence, which said: I know that this...
  9. J. Mandrake

Selling: Full Vigi (M)

Selling one set of full (M) Vigi. Got to have money to make money, and I'm out of other options (sweating is never an option, and my CCs are not working with EU.) So I'll be selling this set. It has been a good set to me, but I need to trade some until I can get some armor back with some money...
  10. J. Mandrake

Marksmanship (Finally!)

I may have played for a long time, but I just got my first unlock: marksmanship! (Mainly melee;)) Was on Oleg's molisk mine at the time, and even though I didn't loot an item toward the event, at least I got this :D
  11. J. Mandrake

MC Problems?

Hey, has anyone else had problems using MasterCard with EU? Any time I try to depo, it says "operation terminated by provider." Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, is Visa any better? Really on my last choice to deposit, and I'm sure as hell not paying for the fee for those...
  12. J. Mandrake

Will the New Virtual Worlds...

Cost money to go to? Think about it. There is already a thread asking about skills on the planets, so that got me thinking, what if the companies can chose to charge $15/Month to use their planet, or charge $50 like a standalone game? Discuss.
  13. J. Mandrake

PokeMon Analysis

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=26220680 Seriously who the hell wrote this? Late night internet browsing FTW.
  14. J. Mandrake

Art Competition Voting

Choose the winners of the prizes listed in the main thread! Finalists are below. (in order they were submitted.) Nighthawk: Click to enlarge Sonne: Click to enlarge Eleco: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=698&pictureid=4655 Zeal: Click to enlarge Rocket Ramjet...
  15. J. Mandrake

CE 2 Sandbox?

Alright, so everyone knows about the level creator for CryEngine, CE Sandbox. Now, the question is, will EU come with one when/after CE comes? They do stress new planets and such... do you think the will let us buy and make them? (For a large fee, most likely :laugh:) Post your thoughts here.
  16. J. Mandrake

Mandrake's Signature Service

Hey everybody! Hunting and mining just weren't cutting it for me, so I'm starting up a side business here on EF :D I will do siginatures and avatars for a small fee. Some that I have already done are listed below. EDIT: My current situation - I can't use any of my items or access my inventory...
  17. J. Mandrake

Another Sig Maker...

So, seeing as how many others have been starting up the sig craze again, I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. And since I do't have many sigs to show what I can do (yet,) I'll do a few free :D I do have a few that I can show, and I'm getting better every sig ;)...
  18. J. Mandrake

Hostility on the Forums?

Recently, (past few days,) I have notice a TON of forum fights here, and a generally more hostile nature. dj. and overscore, mmabigshow and multiple people, centech and a few socs, me and Nighthawk (breifly) and ter against basically the whole EF community :laugh: to name a few. What's the big...
  19. J. Mandrake

PayNova Problems?

The reason this is off topic is because I am not having probs connecting the wallet to EU, I can't get the wallet working in the first place :laugh: I click transfer funds, Visa, and then it says depositing is not avaliable at this time. I have not added a card/activated wallet, it is new. But...
  20. J. Mandrake

The Art Competition! (20,000+ EFD in Prizes)

Hey all! Since I didn't have time to finish the Demotivator Competition (was moving at the time and forgot about it :( oops) and had some prize donations left over, I figured it was time for a new competition! :yay: This time, I want art. Art related to EU. It could be an IRL...
  21. J. Mandrake

Where would I put this...

So, if I were to, ya know, hypothetically of course, make an EU art competition, where the entries could be either CG, animations, screens, or paintings, where would I put it? I think I put my old demotivator thread in events, but they frown upon putting EF events there now it seems. I don't...
  22. J. Mandrake

To the ESWG

If you were in it, you know ;). What happened? At about the same time I left EU for a while, it seems that everyone else left too. If a few of us can get back together, maybe we can finish this thing.
  23. J. Mandrake

EF Background

Click to enlarge A little EF desktop background I made in Blender. I'm not sure if anyone will use it (there are more exciting ones for sure,) but I'll post it ;)
  24. J. Mandrake

All we need is a little more...

COWBELL! Forget those petitions for more loot or that "2 PEC Tax" craze. This one is serious. Sure we all want loot and fame in the ATH list, but what do we really want? MORE COWBELL. Thats right. Every honest to goodness Entropian has a fever. And guess what the only prescription is? MORE...
  25. J. Mandrake

S> Cba-5 Me

Selling this BEAUTIFUL bleacher which I have no use in the world for. Bleaches clothes, and I understand that it has good eco. as a ME tool. Starting bid: +100 Bids: BO: +125 Normally go for +150, but none have been on the market of late. Happy shopping, Johnny
Back