So How's EU Doing Since the Update? (ITT: OPINIONS)

J. Mandrake

Prowler
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
John Johnny Mandrake
Couldn't keep up with the CE2 and a mess-up on the support end caused my account to be locked, so I haven't been able to play since... well, since the CE2 update. What have I been missing? Going to get a new laptop soon and I might go through the hoops of getting my account back, is it better than it was before I left? Do items drop frequently now, how are armor and weapon prices, any correlation? What's the cost per day of being an upper-mid-level hunter or a miner, or even a crafter (though I have no personal point of comparison here,) compared to what it used to be?

So, convince me to play again, or stay away, by telling me how your post-CE2 time has compared to the year or so before the update. (This goes in general because it is discussing Entropia in general. I want to see if the community is happy since the CE2 update. I think this is a completely valid thread, as the community has, more often than not, avoided flaming. If the thread goes to hell, feel free to delete it, but I don't think there will be a need.)

Same as always - expensive, frustrating and depressing with the odd glimmer of hope.
Only real differences are the tiering system and the introduction of the mission system.

Hasn't changed a lot mate (other than a few more systems being reintroduced and prettied up even more), with exception to the mission system, which I am pretty sure you would really like. That and I am getting a lot better FPS than I was when u stopped playing, so must have made the load on PC's lighter.

Other than that if u didn't like it then you will probably not like it now. You probably remember i never shared your frustrations, always had resonable returns and such, so I love it as much as I always have. But I guess you should try it again on your new comp and decide for yourself mate

cheers :thumbup:

Warpath

Hasn't changed a lot mate (other than a few more systems being reintroduced and prettied up even more), with exception to the mission system, which I am pretty sure you would really like. That and I am getting a lot better FPS than I was when u stopped playing, so must have made the load on PC's lighter.

Other than that if u didn't like it then you will probably not like it now. You probably remember i never shared your frustrations, always had resonable returns and such, so I love it as much as I always have. But I guess you should try it again on your new comp and decide for yourself mate

cheers :thumbup:

Warpath

Ah, so I was the one tipping the scales :p. I'll read up on the missions so as not to clog up this thread, but you're saying the returns haven't changed much at all? What about item to oil drop ratios and prices of items? Have those not changed at all since CE2?

It works like a charm.

Ah, so I was the one tipping the scales :p. I'll read up on the missions so as not to clog up this thread, but you're saying the returns haven't changed much at all? What about item to oil drop ratios and prices of items? Have those not changed at all since CE2?

If there's something you always wanted to buy but couldnt afford it, nows the time to buy. :)

Graphically it's nothing short of stunning on High / Very High.

What about item to oil drop ratios and prices of items? Have those not changed at all since CE2?

I get the same amount of items compared to oils as before VU10, except for a couple of weeks where I got about 15-20 items (including several SGA pixie parts) during just one week, hunting pretty small mobs :)

EDIT: Oh and the graphics, specially on the new server area, are awesome :D

i belive it only gets worst.
it was fun , now its not

Still making profit :ahh:

Back