Search results

1. B

anyone have this prob?

I seem to get same problem more than ever got 1 global once about 1 week ago but after that just crap loot went through 500 ped in 1 day
  2. B

WTB hangar

:P bump bump bump bump :O
  3. B

WTB hangar

bump need to buy for soc please send me PM
  4. B

WTB hangar

send me PM is ya have a fully operational hangar for sale and list what spare parts it has.
  5. B

Selling Hangar

whats the status and condition of your ship? pm me and wanted ped.
  6. B

Help - Not having fun here

I called my CC company today and they told me the code over the phone , Good one meh dearest Mentor ;)
  7. B

Depositing problems

okay guys I hear from MA that AMEX cards wont work due to the 4 digit cvv number so for those who are trying, give up because AMEX cards cant be used for depositing. so dont get all worked up and stressed out like i did :P
  8. B

Depositing problems

omg hahaha well i hope i dont get same response or im afraid I will unfortunately quit PE all together, I dont want to because i have nothing else better to do after i finish work. but my 7 yr old daughter could give better reply than what you got from them. If i get same reply PE will loose...
  9. B

tip for new people but im new aswell might be helpfull tip for new miners

about 6 months ago i tried to play PE and wanted to take up the mining profession I tried and got some finds but my main problem were mobs/monsters, Im new to this game but I feel maybe as a new person wanting to follow in the mining proffession that one should get some hunting skills so if...
  10. B

Cannot Download Installer

I had simular problems but when i managed to download i got error saying I had to reinstall PE because files were badly corrupted and cant be read. anyways i sent email to MA they told me it was my virus scanner anyhows i disabled that unistalled PE from add/remove programs then re downloaded...
  11. B

Depositing problems

I was wondering if anyone can give me an explanation for why I cant deposit. I have tried on many occasions but this is all i get on my deposit page: Id Created: Updated: Amount: Status: Provider: 2005-09-23 2005-09-23 959.50 PED 100.00 USD X/Canceled Paynova 2005-09-24 2005-09-24 959.50 PED...
Back