Search results

1. Botchla

Selling: Halloween Ring 2021

BO : 5.3K Ped Been on auction twice, keeps getting undercut by 10 ped, 1st 5.3K gets it. Will trade for Ares Augmented + Peds.
  2. Botchla

Selling: Monria Apartment

Cthylla Tower - Floor 2 - Apt 1
  3. Botchla

Selling: Everything

Seriously considering selling everything, including skills.. All paths lead to zero one to many times so paying to play just for a few swirlys everyday has lost its luster. I have a few items, Angel FEN M T1, MacMahon Vengeance T2, Regen 11 (UL) A few sets of plates, a mountain of blueprints...
  4. Botchla

Suggestion: Auto mission tab

Instead of searching you're "missions" for each mob it would be nice if it was triggered via receiving points and open that mob or daily or mining specifically automatically, and close via a timer. In other words "track" automatically.
  5. Botchla

Buying: FEN Token Platinum

Message me here or ingame :beerchug: Jack Captain Black
  6. Botchla

15 years later..

When I first downloaded PE I didn't have a clue what I was getting into. At first I didn't even realize it was a rce. Since the beginning, it quickly turned into quit the addiction but life happens and I did put it on the back burner a few times but always found myself eventually logging back...
  7. Botchla

Selling: Lc-100 (ul)

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1477 SB: +2500 BO: +3000
  8. Botchla

Who knew?

Who knew MA could adjust loot on the fly? Does this mean they can adjust individuals loot on the fly too? What happened to everyone is created equal?
  9. Botchla

Buying: REGEN X or XI CHIP

MSG me if you have one pls :)
  10. Botchla

Selling: Some BLP AMP Blueprints..

Taking offers on these.. Instant buy out on mod evil bp = 1800 ped.
  11. Botchla

Armor Box

Has this not been suggested?:scratch2: A blueprint that makes armor boxes that can be tradable on auction for full sets of armor. Tradable only if boxes are empty or boxes have all 7 parts of the same armor. I think a good idea would be to make the boxes plain until all 7 parts are inside and...
  12. Botchla

Selling: Vigi (m) full

MU -50 PED. OBO All T .9
  13. Botchla

Selling: Master Coat (Veda) & Explosive BP III (100 QR)

SB: 600 BO: 1k SB: 500 BO: 550
  14. Botchla

The MA Channel..

MA already pops in from time to time, but only specific locations and times. Why not create a channel and do a weekly or bi-weekly 1-2 hour session with the community so that all planets and participants can participate?
  15. Botchla

FYI: Day 3...

A heads up.. Don't fly out of a mothership to close to the border of a planet. As soon as I left ms I got the "Cannot enter deep space" message and now I can not log in. I sent support immediately to have my ava moved.. That was 3 days ago. :mad:
  16. Botchla

Show all claims

Guess I would put this in wishlist but I wish we could drag mouse over all mining claim deeds if not pulled yet and "show all claims on map", instead of just one at a time. :yup:
  17. Botchla

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition

Kinetic Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition Full TT: 100 ped Currently Tier 1.0 Start Bid: +1k ped Buy Out: 1 CLD or 1.5k Sale ends 24 hours after start bid is met.
  18. Botchla

Selling: Vtol - Scoria textured

Make me an offer I cant refuse :smoke:
  19. Botchla

Selling: Killer Coat & Hat

Selling this matching set All 100% and colored SB: +1600
  20. Botchla

Selling: Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition (Tier 2)

SELLING: FULL TT (66 PED) NICE TIERS SGA EXTRACTOR! SB: +2K! BO: +2.3K
  21. Botchla

More money than sense

What happens when the majority of the community gets sick of loosing there ass and the addiction wears off? Sorry.. had a few drinks :P
  22. Botchla

New huds

Not sure if this has been suggested before but.. HUD 1: Total participants online HUD 2: Total skills HUD 3: ??? Fill in 3, I'm sure I'm missing a few ;)
  23. Botchla

More Boats!

The battleship boat is pretty cool but the cruzer is kinda lame, I wonder if ma has any plans in the future for more boats, what we have now for a all around boat is your basic all around family boat :rolleyes: what we want is.. THE CENTER CONSOLE! or THE CIGARETTE BOAT! No the most important...
  24. Botchla

ava

25. Botchla

*SoF's SPACE TAXI*

Soldiers of Fortune is now Flying WARP SPEED to all planets! Contact any memeber of Soldiers of Fortune PM me here Or Check Twin peaks for Jack Captain Black or Alexander Buck Wyld
Back