Search results

1. A

Oh feature page.. like facebook..ha ha Oh yeah, I'm Cent

Oh feature page.. like facebook..ha ha Oh yeah, I'm Cent
  2. A

Melbourne, Australia Pre Christmas BBQ

Oh a BBQ would have been nice, but, you know how broke we are in Sydney. The Premier has asked us all to chip in to keep NSW out of receivership. So we cannot afford to fly. Have fun down there.... Centaur Galaxian
  3. A

3rd HaikEU Voting Thread (Vote for all you like, review the entries in this thread!)

Mein Colonels Sharing the love, where's my rep!!!:yay: Wheres my sig?? Yous know me as Cent
  4. A

JaxMap - Whats that?

JaxMap... don't loggon without it :yay:
  5. A

I challenge Litano Sacklitch Makero...

Gentlemen, this is incredibly civilised. My hat off to you. Centaur Galaxian
  6. A

Skillin' Villains is recruiting!

Centaur Cent Galaxian is pleased to announce.... I joined :) Regs Cent
  7. A

Bot user sighted.

Where is the Cliff of Conclusion? I wanna jump to conclusions too... Oh maybe it's a terrorist:yay:. Who has considered that calling an ava a "bot" could be insulting?? I see no evidence of a bot. I see no ruling saying you cannot run til ya drop, and keep doing it. I know of no ruling...
  8. A

Ganking, what does that mean?

Oh i get it, for those of us born before 1990, it's cowardly behaviour.
  9. A

The terms NOOB and Newbies

Mmmm different spellings, same sound. Different meanings. It's all very NOT IMPORTANT. Christ, it's not even in the Oxford Dictionary.
  10. A

Urgent: Need advice regarding a potential scam?

Wow, looks like the Nigerians have found another way to bug the global population. I wonder if the money was derived from a "Minister" who needed to move money through your accounts and they give you a cut? sniff sniff..... here comes Interpol :)
  11. A

Is my soul forever tainted?

I'm confused, you wrote this confessional why? To test your creative writing skills? To Make yourself feel good? To invoke some emotion in readers? and for what reason? Contrived is what i felt.
  12. A

Racist Society

Wow, 11 pages in 1 day.... the social police have been busy. Out of curiosity ( yes i know what it did to the cat) how many posters we African American, as KKK was a USA issue, Any Australian Aboriginals? offended by this - they're not white... And could the whites possibly give a list of what...
  13. A

Gun choice question.

Ummm every 28 days your in big strife:laugh:
  14. A

Merry Mayhem event prizes for the top 50 participants!!!

Great idea, it's not like MA's not making a shit load out of this. If you have the $$ to burn ( and thats what your doing ) a souvenir is fair. And with MA's sense of humor it'll be a plaque for the event... hang it on your virtual wall :)
  15. A

PvP4 questions from a total beginer.

No Warning, but the message will state the obvious..:laugh:
  16. A

*Farting* and *Burping*

Oh yeah, anal humour...here we go:ahh:
  17. A

Ore and Enmatter combo mining?

I'm a mining tart, mine for anything, take what i can get.. Centaur Galaxian
  18. A

Merry Christmas all...and lets +Rep ;)

And Merry Xmas to you :) +Rep
  19. A

Society imposters, The knights of caiypso

Aaa yes, good point
  20. A

Society imposters, The knights of caiypso

Just a thought, would it help, would it breach EULA if she was arrested? As in being gaoled, boxed in. I read it had been done before for an alleged "bot". EU does not have the push/pull dynamics as SL, so preventing movement could be possible? But, would one be stooping to that ava's level.
  21. A

Entropian fruit

Choked on an ice cube while reading, thanks lol
  22. A

Nightmares (non serious thread)

My Re-occurring nightmare is: The AUD drops against the USD My bank increases the "Int'l Processing Fee" I run out of PEDS I deposit I get my VISA Statement for the month My partner finds out:eyecrazy:
  23. A

The Invisible Markup

BEWARE! Reading below might cause vomit, dizzy, sick if you hate math Oh Damn, carrot in my Keyboard, should have chewed better..... ooooo f**k it's in the mouse ball too.:yay:
  24. A

New service?

Isn't there already a Rescue Team available, and it doesn't cost???
  25. A

New medic symbol to replace the red cross

Oh come on people! Reading this thread is like watching an informercial. My mind is now awash with politically correct crap. Thanks Hally for starting this one... look what you brought out of the wood work. Isn't the idea of paying to play in a virtual universe to provide an escape from RL...
Back