*Farting* and *Burping*

valygar

Guardian
Society
Brainstormers
mat valygar thijs
I think everyone lets one slip or go every now and then irl. And that is why I miss the option to *burp* or *fart* in Entropia Universe. Im an emote lover, and I think that the possibility to fart or burp would enrich the gameplay of this great game.

I hope that MA will implement these emotes in one of the coming VU's. Also I would like to have different kind of farts and burps. When thinking of farting there could be like a "silent but violent" or a "rattling gun", etc. When the silent but violent is slipped, maybe the sound can be totally 0, but avatars start to pinch their noses automatically, or whatever, and then.... Well I'm letting my imagination go now, I'm sure MA will be able to come up with original ideas.

So...I love to hear what you all think about this,

Valy

Oh yeah, anal humour...here we go:ahh:

Farting when some kind soul had Focus bubbled you is a bitch :wise:

Why not give us the option of picking our noses while you are at it. :tongue2:

if they did this, we would spend more time in town *socializing* instead of burning peds hunting :D

GOOD for us
BAD for MA

i would love to have emotes along those lines, then passive reactions from avas near you :p dont know if thats on the top of ma's list but i hope it gets there :rolleyes:

MA thinks we should only play 6 hours a day max, why would you want to waste that time farting? :ahh:

I think MA needs alot more social interaction between players. But I guess thats why some of us also have Second Life Avatars.

LOL not really sure I want those options but as we can already cough how come we can't sneeze? :laugh:

I think everyone lets one slip or go every now and then irl. And that is why I miss the option to *burp* or *fart* in Entropia Universe. Im an emote lover, and I think that the possibility to fart or burp would enrich the gameplay of this great game.

I hope that MA will implement these emotes in one of the coming VU's. Also I would like to have different kind of farts and burps. When thinking of farting there could be like a "silent but violent" or a "rattling gun", etc. When the silent but violent is slipped, maybe the sound can be totally 0, but avatars start to pinch their noses automatically, or whatever, and then.... Well I'm letting my imagination go now, I'm sure MA will be able to come up with original ideas.

So...I love to hear what you all think about this,

Valy

Well, since MA is going to introduce new planets could please fart on some other planet then? :laugh:

hmm... why dont we better eat fruits and nutrio bars, then burp, then poop on some dead player, then fart, and then some n00b picks up ur shit and calls it human dung ? :rofl:

I would like to have the botox removed from my face first.
Then all the other bugs fixed.

After that i would go to a bar and get drunk big time celebrating a (then) nice game experience. And when i did that successfull, i - for the ambiente of the situation - would then really like to be able to fart, burp and vomit.

But please: first things first (eg. repair the smile -> cough mixup)

Tussi

...and maybe the "ratling gun" fart could make drones faint and the silent but smelly one would disoreint the auctioneers so they mess up prices and markups ..... ooh ooh and when drinks will be implemented we might perhaps get the "stomach cramps" emote which could result in slippery farting with sauce and people with better GFX cards could even see a brown stain on the avatar's butt . Forget about hunting/mining and other such boring activities when you can fart yourself to a whole other dimension all day long. Omg , deliver me plz

GR

Castro

Try farting while bum sliding ingame. Thats good family fun RIGHT THERE!

NO WAY!
there are too many ways for the under-brained to be constantly annoying as-is(in-love emote, sexy posture, etc)!!!

if they're gonna have us letting fly, they better make the whole game PvP so we can kack the rude little monster that did it.
of course, avid anti-PvPers (such as myself) wouldn't really like that either, so there ya go.
bad idea. i'll leave it at that.:cool:

Last edited:
Back