Search results

1. J

Bucketful and Zero-five

I looted a bucketfull from an Argo Young a few months back.
  2. J

Which mob can give which minimum global?

Just had a 10ped Foul Young.
  3. J

Calypso Migration 2012

You're more than welcome to but don't expect to get much loot with an opallo
  4. J

Calypso Migration 2012

any shared loot ones near a revive like with the hydras a few months back?
  5. J

Question: Random disconnects

Yeah, having the same problem too. Been trying to do the cave mission but having problem after problem. Getting kicked randomly, falling through the floor of the cave and now that PA is down, I'm stuck in the cave!
  6. J

Entropia Universe 11.10.3 Release Notes

Having troubles hunting with a p5a even in semi auto. Every second click is a fail. Bit worried that I might be burning through ammo too fast as well
  7. J

Question: Is there atribute that affect your ability to cary items?

ok, just did a quick test, 170kg to turn yellow, and 250kg to turn red for me. Tested by dropping bottles of sweat into inventory. BTW, I do remember before VU10 that the stage that I would turn yellow was much higher back then. Was over 180kg at one point. I remember it as I tested it and...
  8. J

Question: Is there atribute that affect your ability to cary items?

Are you sure about that Serica? I have over 70 strength and can carry over 240kg before I turn red. I'll be in the yellow and slow but not at slowest walking pace. So as far as I know, the more strength you have, the more you can carry before you start to slow down.
  9. J

Content Release 2010.5

Well, it's all nice and pretty now with better access to facilities. There are a few things I don't like though. The service centers look like military surplus field barracks. Though the tower ones at the new swamp camp is cool. Need the auctioneers at the outposts. Where are the dense...
  10. J

Content Release 2010.5

This sounds good. Can't wait to get in and check things out. If only MA would get rid of the stupid fall dmg completely and fix the radar
  11. J

Gateway HoF?

Nope, HOF's are a loot over a certain amount. Remember seeing the 50ped HOF's? Because it shows the loot system is not balanced Sounds good to me. I'm a regular depositor and have never got a loot over 200ped yet I've been playing and depositing since '07 Umm, no and no. It is not about...
  12. J

Gateway HoF?

I disagree about the idea that loot is not avatar based. As Spike said, it's most likely not skill based. The idea of this ava depositing $50 and then getting the HOF is plausible but wouldn't it make more sense that the ava would have to loose that $50 first to be able to get the HOF? And to...
  13. J

Gateway HoF?

I just saw that. Something in the loot system is stuffed up. I knew that the noob island was linked to the main loot pool as when we had the free travel I laid a few bombs down with a tt finder and got a 36ped claim but a hunting loot that size off a puny? Maybe a 50ped one every now and again...
  14. J

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

in game voice chat. Ok, that's nice but having a sub fee is kinda strange but then again if it's through a third party if it was free MA would take their access charges out of the loot pool and that would suck. I always thought that no falling dmg was strange when I first started playing but...
  15. J

How often do you find Fruit

Yeah, probably about 2-3 times a week now. I've been finding a fair amount while doing the merp mission at atmies LA. Dunno if it's my skills increasing, the LA or an adjustment to the drop rate.
  16. J

do you wish 3x skill bonus event could come back?

nup, skills are falling too much on their own
  17. J

Remember Hadesheim

for a first video you did awesome. Great video. And Renzor's song went perfectly with the theme.
  18. J

Mod/Imp Extractor/Ecavator Prices!

the only thing I can think of is Time = Money. Therefore if you same time, you save money and then more time means more money. So saving time means making money. But yeah, I agree, it does seem a bit crazy with that price
  19. J

Wormhole Madness

If you don't have a tox shot it's won't make any difference. You will either a. die instantly upon landing in the tox zone, therefore being non lootable or b. not be able to enter the wormhole. I remember during the first Orb event west of Mini, after all the argo were killed, someone opened a...
  20. J

FYI: My Support Case for Broken Rocket Launchers

they tend to act more like a 'real' projectile from what I've seen. A few times I've used rockets to tag mobs and they end up narrowly missing them. Rockets flying under an argos arm pit, between legs and tenticles of allophyl are just a few of the things I've seen, now and pre VU10
  21. J

Driving Test

Yup. And a recipt for the recipt
  22. J

Weird skill

MA is Sweedish. Nuff said.
  23. J

Content Release 2010.3

So what are the new missions apart from the noob missions and the bronze ones? Are there more iron missions for different mobs?
  24. J

Server Down For Maintenance

Yup, same. Half way through a molisk then bam, lost connection. Thankyou MA!
  25. J

server going down

maybe they are going to give me my car that Simon forgot to give me?
Back