Search results

1. S

I can't get the embed tag to work on this page but u might like this shit...

I can't get the embed tag to work on this page but u might like this shit http://www.theonion.com/content/video/nation_of_andorra_not_in_africa
  2. S

Down?

yeah, and my mob was almost dead too, oh well
  3. S

My gold card broke

I took it apart and cleaned the contacts with a pencil eraser and it works fine now.
  4. S

My gold card broke

I didnt want to take it apart without knowing what I am doing. When I insert the card nothing happens. After inserting the card and removing it for almost 1 hour it displayed a number but that number quickly dissapeared. It makes me think the batteries are dead.
  5. S

My gold card broke

Well I got a gold card a few months ago and now its broken so I can't log on to EU anymore. I wish I hadn't gotten one now so I could play again. I made a support case but haven't gotten any response yet. I will update this thread when I hear from them. It took weeks for my original GC to...
  6. S

Get A Gold Card Now!!

The Gold Card is great, until it stops working a few months after you got it and you cant log on anymore. I sent a support case and am guessing it will be weeks before i can log on again. Pros: Your account wont get hacked Cons: Takes longer to log on after EU crashes When it stops working...
  7. S

MA security certificate expired

i get the same thing too
  8. S

Falx Sweating

jdegre u ass why you -rep me for this?
  9. S

Show us ya outfit(s)!

10. scary

scary

me
  11. S

Selling: Modified BGH 4400M

nice gun, too bad im 119,999 peds short
  12. S

Falx Sweating

mmm spiders...good idea
  13. S

Whats the point of the rep system?

Thanks for -repping me for posting this on the wrong forum 711. Now I guess we can all see what the rep system is for.
  14. S

Falx Sweating

Well I set out to sweat a Falx and accomplished my goal after 2 deaths Click to enlarge
  15. falxsweating

falxsweating

falx sweating
  16. S

Confused (Geology)

A geology skill gain means your geology skill has increased. Everyone can agree on this. What people cannot agree on is whethor a geology skill gain or a perception skill gain means something. Some say it means change finder, some say it means a hof is 200 meters east. Some say it means...
  17. S

How much ped does mining cost to start?

I respectfully disagree with your entire post. Especially the part about skills giving you a better chance of the "slot machine paying out". In my opinion skills have absolutly nothing to do with your chance of finding something. No matter what skills you have, or what equipment you use, you...
  18. S

How much ped does mining cost to start?

Well, I started mining with 50 ped and it worked ok for me i guess. I would not suggest mining with amps unless you have 1000 ped or more. It seems to me that having over 500 ped is more profitable and helps you ride out the bad luck streaks. If you have less than 500 ped I would suggest only...
  19. S

Typo ATH

very nice big gz and sorry for trying to pk you that one time :)
  20. S

Punishment!

Nope, and I have seen no evidence that beating people has a positive effect on them.
  21. S

Free Gold Card Offer

can i have a new one fer free then?
  22. S

Why people buy in the auction instead of the shops?

Sometimes I spend an hour running around looking in all the shopes and sometimes I find what I'm looking for. There are a few shop that have a good stock of items at good prices. The most common thing I buy is a low tt L gun. I would love to buy only full tt L guns but I'm usually too broke...
  23. S

Test to check variation in reload time

bumo, everyone should know about this
  24. S

2nd Anniversary Surprize !

gratz loki apparently damage wants to opalo umbras
  25. S

Serious newbie seeking a perfect mentor.

sorry im not uber
Back