Search results

1. Mack Ka An

"Target evaded attack", will Miss be implemented again also?

In the last VU "Miss" have been replaced by "Target evaded attack". MA will say they will explain later more about this. What do you think will happen - Creatures can evade the shots - We can miss the creature (and Miss re-implemented) So we will have double possibilies to not hit the target?
  2. Mack Ka An

Info regarding effect of scopes and sights?

So did we ever get the promised info from MA about the effects of scopes and laser sights? I must have missed it, if anyone have the link could you please provide it? I think I saw some announcment but that was far from revealing. /Mack
  3. Mack Ka An

19k atrox young

What can I say, so frekkin happy. 1st hunting uber with 5 digits :D Was watching a game on tv and thought that I should keep on grinding the trox mission after it finished. Second kill, BAM! :eek: Took me a few seconds to realize all the numbers... Click to enlarge So glad that I managed to...
  4. Mack Ka An

Why does the tailoring refiner open "mined resources" tab?

When using the Goot tailoring refiner it opens the Mined resources tab. Has it always been like this (can't remember anything else) or has it changed after vu 10? It should open the Material tab, shouldn't it? I know, only 1 extra click to get to the correct tab, but anyway...
  5. Mack Ka An

Ever recommended EU to a friend?

Read a post and the person had never recommended EU to a friend. Made me think and I realized I had never done that aswell, and I have been playing this game on and off for a couple of years now. Have you ever recommended it to a friend? Thoughts on the issue? Don't get me wrong, I love the...
  6. Mack Ka An

Bp oa-104

Looted one of those OA-104 blueprints. Click to enlarge Any ideas of the price span for these, quality rating 1.0? Can't really make that out from the chart.
  7. Mack Ka An

Not able to drag health bar after a while.

After I have been logged in a while I can no longer drag the health bar from things. This is obviously most annoying with creatures, especially when they start sliding away, or when the fall into the ground and can't be clicked. I would estimate it takes about 30mins or so for this to happen. I...
  8. Mack Ka An

Amount of fruit depends on...what?

I recently joined the event at baxters Exarosaur LA a bit north of Oshiri hearts, LA46. 5 times I found fruit. 4 times the amount was 9. The last time it was 29. I have never before found so small amount of fruits, and now 4 times in a row. Is this a coincidence or is it tied to the exa dna in...
  9. Mack Ka An

Jag gloves, nice to see them drop!

My first post in this section, I hope I got it all right. I've had a couple of ubers but I think this one is the first that I think you might enjoy. ;) Running low on peds and only having a scrof to hunt with I thought what to do. Maybe a good time to skill some strength to close in on that...
Back