Amount of fruit depends on...what?

Mack Ka An

Provider
Society
NBK
Mack Ka An
I recently joined the event at baxters Exarosaur LA a bit north of Oshiri hearts, LA46.

5 times I found fruit. 4 times the amount was 9. The last time it was 29.
I have never before found so small amount of fruits, and now 4 times in a row.
Is this a coincidence or is it tied to the exa dna in some way which is the only mob in the LA?

Also I have to say I'm not actively surching for fruit, so I don't have that much experience of it.

I find fruit almost every time I do a mining run (195 Bombs) and 80% of the time I find between 20-30 individual fruits.

Over the past month, I've found about 20 different fruit/stone finds.

On average, the finds have been between 10 and 20, i think once i got 130 papplon (fruit global).

I think the fruit loot was recently changed, it was never like this before. 25-50 used to be common find quantities. So on average people now will get lower finds than before, I've seen these same comments from several people, but then you'll have your occasionally "fruit global/hof", seems' like it's become like the rest of loot system...

I don't know what that'll do to fruit prices, probably nothing... just make it harder for newbs to get pec that way i guess.

Seems to me to be area dependant... last dozen times i find fruit/stone at twin peaks.. the amount is 9

At swamp camp numbers have much higher but never the same amount.

The amount of fruit dropped was changed because of the fruit bug.

Used to be you could get as much as 460+ per drop. But MA had to change because you could pick up one pile 50 to 60 times.

Area dependent is a good guess.

I usually find 40-70 (45 today in another area).
Just felt so strange when it happened 4 times in a row.
But, hmm, it's dynamic I guess ;)

on CND u will find apprx: over 100-200 each find
my highest was 446 nissit in dome 12

Pink

The largest quantities I found were all on CND.
This was last week : 596 in one find, so it still happens there :laugh:

Back