Search results

1. Ieuru

Looking for Soc

I'm currently looking for an active society that has members online during the times I play. I'm usually online between UTC 17:00 and midnight most nights, and anytime through the day at weekends. Up until very recently I was in Gods of Chaos, and while I loved my time in the soc I feel as...
  2. Ieuru

Entropiafiction Challenge #03 21 March - 18 April 09 (Sponsored by First Planet Company)

EntropiaFiction Sponsored by First Planet Company Writing Challenge 21 March - 18 April 2009 This challenge will run for longer than any of the previous ones I've hosted since the partnership with First Planet Company came to fruition. This is partly because I'm not going to have as...
  3. Ieuru

Entropiafiction Challenge #02 07/03/09-20/03/09 (Sponsored by First Planet Company)

EntropiaFiction Sponsored by First Planet Company Writing Challenge 07/03/09 – 20/03/09 This is the second challenge produced by Entropia Fiction since it became sponsored by First Planet Company. Please review the details below for information on this challenge. I hope to see some...
  4. Ieuru

EntropiaFiction (Sponsored by First Planet Company) Challenge 21/02/09 – 06/03/09

EntropiaFiction Sponsored by First Planet Company Writing Challenge 21/02/09 – 06/03/09 If you are having problems uploading your entry, please PM it to me here or send it to submissions@entropiafiction.com and I'll upload it under your name and make sure that it is counted as an...
  5. Ieuru

EntropiaFiction Judges

www.EntropiaFiction.com Partnered with First Planet Company Hi, everybody. As some of you may be aware, EntropiaFiction.com recently announced a partnership with First Planet Company to host regular writing events. If you have not yet seen the announcement, you can find it located at...
  6. Ieuru

First Planet Company & EntropiaFiction Announce Events Partnership

EntropiaFiction & First Planet Company Join Forces to Host FORTNIGHTLY EVENTS It's my pleasure to announce that First Planet Company and EntropiaFiction.com have partnered to host writing competitions on a fortnightly basis. I launched EntropiaFiction in the last quarter of 2008 with...
  7. Ieuru

Achievement: Calypso Ground Assesment :D

I finally did it! I unlocked CGA! As you can tell in the screenshot above, I got a little excited and couldn't remember that it was CGA and not GGA :D
  8. Ieuru

EntropiaFiction - Jan 09 Poetry Contest Winners

WWW.ENTROPIAFICTION.COM JANUARY 2009 CONTEST AND THE WINNERS ARE... About to be announced, but first... I launched EntropiaFiction with the intention of promoting creativity as well as a place to showcase the literature produced by citizens of the Entropia Universe, and while the site is only...
  9. Ieuru

EntropiaSeek :: The Search Engine for Entropians

www.EntropiaSeek.com **BETA RELEASE** Today, I'm proud to announce the beta release of the newest addition to my websites; www.EntropiaSeek.com. What is EntropiaSeek? EntropiaSeek is a search engine that searches only websites dedicated to the Entropia Universe and added to it by...
  10. Ieuru

Voting Procedure

As some of you may know I'm the owner of www.EntropiaFiction.com, a site dedicated to archiving literature created by Entropia Universe citizens that runs monthly contests for PED prizes. It's my intention to run the site as openly as possible, and to inform the community of any important issues...
  11. Ieuru

EntropiaFiction: Poetry Contest - PED Prizes!

www.EntropiaFiction.com January Contest Poetry From today – Sunday 4th January 2009 – EntropiaFiction.com will be running a poetry competition with PED prizes for the winner and runners up. The details: START DATE: Jan 4th 09 END DATE: Jan 31st 09 PRIZES: 100 PED first place. 50 PED two...
  12. Ieuru

EntropiaFiction Nov Challenge Winners

Sorry for the delayed announcement. I was planning on doing this yesterday but things conspired against me. Anyway, without further delay, here are the winners of the EntropiaFiction short story competition: 1st Place: The Last Flight by narfi And the two runners up: Beer by Oleg Clash at...
  13. Ieuru

EntropiaFiction: Vote for the Winner of the Short Story Challenge!

So, the November challenge has ended and it's time to vote for the winner. All the submitted texts can be found at www.entropiafiction.com. For a complete list of the stories entered please visit this link Once you've decided on which story you like the best then please visit the poll here to...
  14. Ieuru

RIP PSU - And PC Upgrade Advice

It is my sad duty to inform you of the death of my Power Supply Unit. It had a long and prosperous life but, alas, everything in life must meet its end. I will miss you my faithful supplier of power; I will miss you until the very end of time... or at least until I get a new one. I'm actually...
  15. Ieuru

EntropiaFiction - Short Story Competition

www.EntropiaFiction.com Short Story Competition – November 2008 From Saturday November 16th through to December 16th www.EntropiaFiction.com will be running a short story competition with a prize fund of 200 PED. Yes, I know that 200 PED is not a lot of money, but when you take into account the...
  16. Ieuru

Announcing: EntropiaFiction.com

Announcing EntropiaFiction.com There's a fair few things I enjoy, but some of the the things I enjoy the most are writing, reading, and gaming. So I thought to myself, why not combine the three? The result is www.entropiafiction.com and today I'm proud to announce that it's online and ready...
  17. Ieuru

HoF: XIX Nexus

So, this actually happened yesterday, but I didn't have the time to post it then. It happened during a particularly bad run, so was all the more appreciated :D It took me a long time to pull all of it out of the ground. Now, what to do with it: Turn it into ME or sell it as is? I got a...
  18. Ieuru

Graduation

Well, I did it sooner than I thought I would. I joined EF on the same day that I created my account on EU, so judging by my join date here, it was done in a little over three weeks. I'd like to thank my fantastic mentor, Nysser xentric Hithsage. He's been the best mentor a newbie to this game...
  19. Ieuru

Cervus Goes Global

Didn't take as long as I thought it would. Today, I got my first global! 127 PED of Typonolic. :D
  20. Ieuru

Arachnidsweat

South of Hades C is the new place to sweat! Edit: Crap... sorry for the distortion. Didn't realise the image was that big...
  21. Ieuru

Two Days Later

I've been playing EU for about two days so far, and have enjoyed the experience immensely due to the community. As far as I've seen, there is always someone on hand that is willing to answer questions from a noob. The community aspect of games has always been one of the most important things...
Back