EntropiaFiction Judges

Ieuru

Dominant
Ieuru Cervus Uramos
Partnered with First Planet Company

Hi, everybody. As some of you may be aware, EntropiaFiction.com recently announced a partnership with First Planet Company to host regular writing events. If you have not yet seen the announcement, you can find it located at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ropiafiction-announce-events-partnership.html. I'm looking for people that are willing to be judges to help decide on who will win the competitions.​

Judges will be required to work to the procedure found at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/139422-voting-procedure.html and to score the submissions fairly. It's a position that is probably best suited to somebody that likes to read often.​

I'm looking to create a panel of judges that I can rotate often, so as to allow the judges to enter the competitions on a regular basis.​

If you're interested please post here or drop me a PM.​

Regards,​
Ieuru 'Cervus' Uramos​

I cen certainly be a judge, however it is not impossible that I might want to submit some of my own at some point so it may not be a possibility.

edit:
added themissing "not"

Last edited:
I cen certainly be a judge, however it is not impossible that I might want to submit some of my own at some point so it may be a possibility.

Thank you. I'm trying to organise this so that judges will be able to enter should they want to. It's just a matter of getting the right amount of people.

I wanna be a judge too i love good stories :)

I can continue to be a judge, if I don't enter, which I might :)

I can continue to be a judge, if I don't enter, which I might :)

lol. Thanks, mate. You did an excellent job last time.

I'd be happy to judge some as well. Though of course like quite a few already volunteered occasionaly I'd quite like to enter as well.

I would get a kick out of reading the fiction our community creates. Count me in :thumbup: I am talent-less, so no worries about an entry from me ;)

i don't mind judging again either but i may also be entering in which case i wouldn't like to judge...

I'd be happy to judge some as well. Though of course like quite a few already volunteered occasionaly I'd quite like to enter as well.

Thanks, Marie.

I would get a kick out of reading the fiction our community creates. Count me in :thumbup: I am talent-less, so no worries about an entry from me ;)

Cheer. I'm sure you're not completely talentless though ;)

i don't mind judging again either but i may also be entering in which case i wouldn't like to judge...

Thanks, again you were a great help last time. It's perfectly okay if you want to enter at some point.

I'll get in touch with all of you at some point today. I'm just finalizing a few things and hoping to get this up and off the ground pretty soonish.

Thanks again, everybody!

Back