Search results

1. D

Computer Fans

So i got this custom built PC and theres spot on the side for case fan the thing is the CPU cooler is to big for the case fan to fit on it. the case fan is 200mmx 30 mm anyone know where i can get thinner case fans? it needs to be 200 to fill the spot but i would liek it half as thick. 15mm if...
  2. D

snables

im looking for a spawn area for snables . im loking for high density and high maturity. also like it to be fairly easy to reach ( no mad amounts or trox inthe way) im basically looking fo rhigher then the young adn the next one up . old and providers and dominants would be nice. ideas?
  3. D

Apprentice

anyone know when they are gonna add the mentor thing back in? i have like 4 buddys that are either enrolled in it before the big patch or wanna be in it. and i wouldnt mind the beneifits form it for helping them thru it all.
  4. D

items im trying to sell

im gonna post the items im tryign to sell. im only gonna post items that are actually worth posting. and by that i mean stuff with a good mark up or hard to find or failrly uncommon items. im not gonna post eye oil and that type of thing although if you have something you are looking for i can...
  5. D

ghost shoes

any one still make ghost shoes? i never see them. and its th elast piece i need for a full set. OR even better does someone have ghost shoes somewhere that would be willing to part with them for a fair price????
  6. D

Unarmed Combat

ok its been kinda bothering me for along time and its something i really would like to see implemented. im talking of course about unarmed combat. now before you jump ahead and tell me about how it will never be used. no one wants it. no one would like it or mindark would never let something...
  7. D

Question: Drops

i would be eternally grateful is someone could tell me a website or a show me a link if ive missed it but im looking something somewhere that i can use that will tell me what monsters drop what item. but i want it so i can go.. well ill give an example EX. i wanna know what drops pixie armor so...
  8. D

Food Rocks and Dung

ok is there like a trick to finding this stuff or certain places its at or spawns. like i no oil spawns at the oil rig . so im wondering if the same is true for this stuff. i tried the walking thing and didn't find anything. so can anyone provide some info on this. it would be really...
  9. D

complete weapons chart????

is there a way i can get like a chart of all the current weapons in EU along with a pic and stats and what attach ment you can use on em and such. i have been looking everywhere and can't find one. i can find like stats on ia few weapons but with no pics. help anyone? thanks in advance
  10. D

vehicles

i want Vehicles. cars bike trucks, planes, andything besides being forced to walk. and not just all expensive. im talking vehicles for every level of person. no matter how much money you have you can get and equal value vehilce for what you have. like 20 ped will buy you a bicycle where as 500...
  11. D

Efd???

can someone explain to me what EFD is for on the forum. what does it do and what can i do with it. do i convert it to ped or something???
Back