Search results

1. xorzizten

Resetting Password on Entropia Life

Thank you :) I'll give it shot.
  2. xorzizten

Resetting Password on Entropia Life

I'm trying to reset my password over at entropialife.com, but never recives any email from there. And yes, i have checked and dbl checked my spam filter and folder(s) :). After trying this over a few days, hoping it was just a temp glitch on the site, i did try sending an email to their support...
  3. xorzizten

Survey for ALL EU not just select few! HAVE YOUR SAY!

Put in my 2 cents a min ago :) Thanx for posting it!
  4. xorzizten

Looking to get in touch with two players :)

I've tried searching for them in various places, but have not been successfull in finding them, so i'm trying here :) I'd like to get in contact with; - Kygon Shr00m Interfraction - Mistress THE -WITCH Hazel So if you see this, i'd appriciate if you'd be so kind to send me a pm :) Or if anyone...
  5. xorzizten

Server Downtime for Release

Guess they slept in today:cool: Or they just forgot to add a few 'unfortunate' features :tongue2: Looking forward to see what this release/patch contains :wtg:
  6. xorzizten

Buying: Booth at Cape Corinth! (may consider other locations)

bumpibump.. Still looking for one ;)
  7. xorzizten

New updates scheduled 26th september 2011

About time it came back :) Looking forward to this update!
  8. xorzizten

Weapons for the Quad-wing

Kesmek Light Laser(L) only fits to the already mounted lasers on the quad wingtips.. But they'r working fairly good. They'r is also controlled by the pilot. I'm exited to see if more goodies will come out to these fine vehicles of a flying machine ;)
  9. xorzizten

Downtime Extended

Was waiting for them to extend the releasetime, but keept hoping they wouldnt ;) Cant wait to get online and check out the Space.. :)
  10. xorzizten

Question: I wish I could have 2K items in storage

definitely signed! twice if you want!..
  11. xorzizten

Thanx for your reply mastermesh :) And yeah, i've tried and search for the owner.. And i'm looking for 'Marcus Callender The Estate Broker', but as far as i could see, he's not on here, or anywhere else.. I even search for him at the tracker..
  12. xorzizten

No one with a markedplace to sell :confused: ahh well.. Back the the top :smoke:
  13. xorzizten

Server Downtime for Release

que sera sera ;) I just hope there is some bugfixes in the release somewhere too :) It would be nice to be able to do some shopping without the need to relog 2 times for each item you wanna buy.. lol Something new, something old, and some bugfixes, and i'm happy :)
  14. xorzizten

You have a booth for sale, send me a PM or put a post here :). I'm mainly looking for a booth at Cape Corinth at the moment, but other locations may be considerd. Please provide full location data in the PM/post as well as the price you are asking.
  15. xorzizten

Offline ?

Down here at this end also. Guess someone tripped over the powercords :P
  16. xorzizten

A global society messege

Real good idea.. As it would also enable the soc leaders to give info to all members at once :) I support this idea
  17. xorzizten

I'm looking for a player

Howdy all! I'm in search of a player named Ricardo Spaniard Velazques, dont know if i spelled it right, but you'll get the idea :) So if you, Ricardo, sees this, please send me a pm here, or grab a hold of a member from the Patriot's soc in game, if you cant find me around the docks in Port...
  18. xorzizten

Internal Error - auction (update 11.6.0)

Yeah.. There seems to be a problem putting vehicles out on sale at the auction.. I've postet a supportcase to them, but no response yet..
  19. xorzizten

Tragedy Strikes, to close to home.

My deepest condolences to you and the child's family
Back