Buying: Booth at Cape Corinth! (may consider other locations)

xorzizten

Young
Society
Freelancer
Captain Capt'n hook
You have a booth for sale, send me a PM or put a post here :). I'm mainly looking for a booth at Cape Corinth at the moment, but other locations may be considerd.
Please provide full location data in the PM/post as well as the price you are asking.

Last edited:
No one with a markedplace to sell :confused:

ahh well.. Back the the top :smoke:

Suggestion: Go to the estate terminals of the places you are thinking about buying and get avatar names listed there, then come back here and search for those names. Many of the estate owners do have their in game avatar names listed here in the forum. Shoot them a PM.

I think there are booths at Neas, Omegaton, Genesis, and Corinth. There may be some at Sakura too, but I don't remember seeing one there the last time I was there?... If I'm missing a location, I'm sure someone will correct me. Should only be a handful of owners. Surely someone will be willing to part with their booth. Someday I might sell mine, but if I do it'll be when I'm selling out and all my assets are going in one lump sale.

Thanx for your reply mastermesh :)

And yeah, i've tried and search for the owner.. And i'm looking for 'Marcus Callender The Estate Broker', but as far as i could see, he's not on here, or anywhere else.. I even search for him at the tracker..

Thanx for your reply mastermesh :)

And yeah, i've tried and search for the owner.. And i'm looking for 'Marcus Callender The Estate Broker', but as far as i could see, he's not on here, or anywhere else.. I even search for him at the tracker..

Hahahah finding Marcus ....

Try contacting MA or SDS it is their official seller lol

bumpibump..

Still looking for one ;)

Back