Internal Error - auction (update 11.6.0)

dRiFF

Alpha
Society
The Maniacs
Aadu dRifteR Asi
Hey

After last update 11.6.0 I can't put my Sleipnir mk1 up to ingame auction. I get message "Internal Error, please try again"! Have tried several times tried relogs, tried to set shorter period cheaper bid nothing helps.
At the same time I can put other things on AU.

Seems to me that other people have same problem, cause there are only 3 Sleipnir's for sale at the moment and haven't seen any new ones there.

Please give me some feedback if you have the same problem and so then please write to Support team about it!

Yeah.. There seems to be a problem putting vehicles out on sale at the auction.. I've postet a supportcase to them, but no response yet..

Same here.

Same issue.
Support sent.

Apparently this is the "solution" :laugh:

Date Created: Feb 4, 2011 5:07 PM GMT
Last Updated: Feb 4, 2011 5:56 PM GMT

Solution
Solved:
(Feb 4, 2011 5:56 PM GMT) Hi,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded this issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please follow the News sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Gabriel| Planet Calypso Support

Edit: To their credit, the response time was good, even if it was a cookie cutter reply. :rolleyes: Then again, anything other than that response would have shocked me. :laugh:

Last edited:
They dont want us to sell our vehicles to get som money, they want us to deposit :cry:

well,

did you not read the VU contents? it was written very clear - no more than 3 of the mk1 can be sold at a time via AU. you simply have to wait until at least one of those gets sold and then put next one up. :wise:

J.

well,

did you not read the VU contents? it was written very clear - no more than 3 of the mk1 can be sold at a time via AU. you simply have to wait until at least one of those gets sold and then put next one up. :wise:

J.

I can't put any vehicles on auction

Apparently this is the "solution" :laugh:

Date Created: Feb 4, 2011 5:07 PM GMT
Last Updated: Feb 4, 2011 5:56 PM GMT

Solution
Solved:
(Feb 4, 2011 5:56 PM GMT) Hi,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded this issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please follow the News sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Gabriel| Planet Calypso Support

Edit: To their credit, the response time was good, even if it was a cookie cutter reply. :rolleyes: Then again, anything other than that response would have shocked me. :laugh:

Got exactly the same answer or should I say "Solution: Solved" !:laugh:

I wonder if folks are having the same problem selling fruit. The Food section of the auction seems to be starving at the moment.

I wonder if folks are having the same problem selling fruit. The Food section of the auction seems to be starving at the moment.

It might be but fruit isn't so important thing at the moment as there are no pets.

And I thought there was some conspiracy going on to control the vehicle trade... Just when I went to check out boat prices, there is only 3 vehicles in auction and no boats... Just before I looked, I had thought there was an unusual amount of people in trade chat trying to sell vehicles....

The upgrades for this game seem to have the same downfalls as the business software at my work. Since upgrades are done on a team basis and done simultaneously, upgrades may be missing pieces of code added a significant time ago, because they had started with code older than the previous few upgrades. Its what I refer to as software downgrades. They tell you they are upgradeing, but some items are actually downgraded to older versions. Its particularly annoying when old problems which had been fixed return after an upgrade.

Back