Search results

1. johan roadkill

Selling: Selling all my skills

Hey! I haven't played hardly at all the last few years so I'm selling all my skills I've made mostly before codex I've included my calculations below, values are rounded and not 100% accurate down to the pec . "Sale MU" is the price I've currently set for the skill If you bring your own ESI...
  2. johan roadkill

Johan Got bored

As an homage to to real OG Grave I decided to kill a Dasp with a mann mph (together with my proxie wife Luke Dalas to make it more authentic) It was certainly not quite the enjoyable experience as Grave made it out to be and took quite a bit more time, deaths and ammo :laugh: After about...
  3. johan roadkill

Hunting Loot Theory: Interconnectedness of all Things

I'm not as active anymore (and have not been for the past few years) but I've long had an idea on the basic concepts of loot and how to better predict it. The way loot has worked has largely remained the same over the years, at least fundamentally. I have though to test this for a while but I...
  4. johan roadkill

you guys are messed up

9230 forum reputation points and I haven't said a single smart thing since 2008, clearly you guys should not to be trusted with important decisions....
  5. johan roadkill

Support admits MA's the brains behind the wastelanders :o

So I found this lovely thread with tons of pictures of MA staff and office and decided I'd have some photoshop fun. Sent the picture to support and I love their response :laugh:
  6. johan roadkill

How big is a decent hunting sample?

I think we've all pretty much agreed upon that with a large sample and good setup enough you will hit around 95% returns. BUT how much are we expected to cycle before we see results and how should we measure it? Rounds?, kills?, turnover? I've recently chipped all my melee and started using...
  7. johan roadkill

Hunt logger(C++)

Right so I'm a total noob at programming but thought I'd make a simple hunt logger to save me some typing. Any c++ gurus out there feel free to give some pointers I could surely use them. OBS: my "start keyword" for the chatlog(in example TESTLOG) is different than the one posted here so no need...
  8. johan roadkill

Make Loot Beautiful Again

When people complain about loot most people do so about bad returns or unbalanced loot but I have other issues with loot atm.... First of all: I agree that Markup is the key to having a decent return I agree that shrapnel is a good thing as it gives instant 1% MU while e.g. peds in loot gives...
  9. johan roadkill

SSD caching win 10

So win10 messed up my rapid start and SSD cache(I have a 1TB HD with a 25GB SSD) but I fixed them again but I'm not 100% sure it's working correctly. Any tech-wiz know if tiered cache stats are supposed to be at 0? This is the lastest Express cache for win 10 from Lenovo made to work for...
  10. johan roadkill

Loot Theory: Crafting days

So I always had this theory and when ever I stuck to it I did quite well but that would also keep me from playing as much as I wanted:laugh: Anyway I kinda miss all the loot theories so I'll post mine! (I haven't been so active for long so there has been some game changes that my theory would...
  11. johan roadkill

Entropias Target Audience?

Title says it all, who are we supposed to cater with this game? The graphic nerds: Don't think so, without even comming close to utilzing the cryengine or this decades directX. There are multiple graphics bugs and there's hardly nothing smooth about any animation in entropia. The "second...
  12. johan roadkill

Selling: Selling Skill Chips

Selling some skill chips ready to be eaten below current markup! post more when I have em, all prices are negotionable If you have your own ESI we can work it out too just tell me what you're looking for! Skills left not yet on chip that I could possibly part with: Currently: Pyrokinesis...
  13. johan roadkill

Selling: Selling various stuff

Selling a lot of my storage also got some skills if anyone is interested! Name Quantity Value Container 2 Advanced Adaptive Fuse 5 4.80 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 3 Alekz Precision Scope 1 28.26 PED CARRIED 11 Ares Ring (L) 1 9.98 PED CARRIED 20 Atrax Bone 15 0.75 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 21 Atrax...
  14. johan roadkill

Achievement: GoldCard finally bites the dust

After many years of faithful service my first GoldCard has stopped working may it R.I.P He contracted a bad case of the error72's back in 2011 and I suspected the end was drawing near but after many years of struggle he passed on.... I think he was conceived sometime in 2009 possibly late 2008...
  15. johan roadkill

Help! anyone used to working with android?

EDIT: solved! okey long story short I purchased a phone and unaccustomed to the android system I when trying to do a system upgrade I downloaded some kind of CID instead which immediately sent my phone in to "this build is for developers only" having 0 experience in this and having...
  16. johan roadkill

Selling: Selling low TT PK gear

well I thought since I don't play that much anymore I'd enjoy the occasional pvp run, which I did but shooting miners is actually a lot less fun since they don't fight back and everyone else is just using launchers... sooo best quit while I'm still profiting! Hermes. harness tier 2.1/ TT...
  17. johan roadkill

Question: Smuggler armor?

sooo Smuggler armor you get it in a quest on arkadia... but what is the mission anyone know?
  18. johan roadkill

Entropia FanFiction

Me and a few others decided to make entropia fanfiction but our project didn't really take of (this was in like 2012) so I might aswell post what I've got here for people to enjoy :) all factions, institutes and agencies are part of entropias history and created by MA. explanation on all...
  19. johan roadkill

Entropia History a Look Back

Together with a few others we got together and started writing fanfiction about entropia and i recently found my notes which contains some pretty fun facts about what's happened over the years b4 the storyline went completly dead. Important names: Cdf calypso defence force( High Commander...
  20. johan roadkill

Halloween Costumes 2013

Post your halloween costumes for 2013!!! we in sweden celebrate halloween (trick or treatin') on the last weekend of oktober and all saints day(paying respects to the dead) on the first weekend in november... ( I think I've never been able to keep track) anyway here's my costume! and...
  21. johan roadkill

Melee amp discussion thread

Few things I think about when I hear the word melee amp are the possibilities of a new amp system. So here are my suggestions for melee amps and how I hope they will work (with a realistic touch) Laser output amp: Boosts dmg by super charging a laser type sword Heat stone amp: Adds burn and...
  22. johan roadkill

How to deal with Entropias crashes and bugs

how many MA employes does it take to change a lightbulb? we may never get this answer as all of them might be out in MA HQ and that's why everything fails since no one can see anyway to change a lightbulb or "fix" the problem is not the way we have to look at this! we have to step outside the...
  23. johan roadkill

who left the doors open?

who left the doors open at segna!?
  24. johan roadkill

Achievement: Mastered close comba vivo fighting

so I finally perfected my new technique vivo fighting!
  25. johan roadkill

FYI: Mentor Register - finding deciples, promote yourself!

Promote yourself as a mentor or a beginner looking for a mentor! I don't play as much as I used to but I'm still a registered Mentor so I still get requests from time to time. but since I don't have the time that's necessary for the new players to learn and keep playing, what I do is I teach...
Back