Search results

1. D

severe worries about eu future

Never said there are less people - i pointed out the difference in growth - which is one particular influencing point on supporting the growth shown in the trend graphs from auctions as growth in users will be directly connected to number of auctions in certain areas etc. Pls read exactly what i...
  2. D

Shoe´s mining theories..

1. nope 2. yes - as that is acually my own theory - that mining is fully 'dynamic' to keep it in MA's words i did some weird testing without telling anyxone so far. I was staying at one and the same spot and dropped probes - never moved away from that spot and found 3 claims. All different...
  3. D

Selling: Entropia Holdings Sales - Updated Aug 28,08

No handing deeds over is involved here - its a pure brokerage - finding buyers and sellers. Its a bit like most headhunters work as well - they dont have the job itself nor the people but bring the two parties together and earn a commission for that.
  4. Near Glob Correct

Near Glob Correct

5. Near Global Big

Near Global Big

6. Near Global

Near Global

7. D

thx for the +rep Sarah

thx for the +rep Sarah
  8. D

Resignation from Entropia Holdings

This is what i tried to point out earlier as well - and i havnt even been working with him but based it on what MMA is publishing both on the website and states in various posts. The integrity of that business is what makes the thing 'bad taste' - if the things would have happened as stated i...
  9. D

Resignation from Entropia Holdings

Hm - a fairly 'new' guy starts a not so new business , gets an agent to represent him and the same agent posts openly about leaving - cant say i didnt see this coming - ethics seem to be wrong around this. MMA - just a piece of advice as a RL business consultant: You dont have the property, you...
  10. D

Unless you try to imply that MA delivers false figures in an official report those figures are accurat - check the MA website, go investor relations and call up the annual reports. Those are the base for any outside investor etc. :) And read those figures correctly please - there has been a...
  11. D

KEY RATIOS ENTROPIA UNIVERSE (2007 2006 2005 2004 2003) Newly registered customer accounts 125.381 145.698 133.265 76.495 76.476 Relative growth of new customers -14% 9% 74% 0% Gross funds provided in kPED 145.961 110.696 47.321 29.072 6.492 Requested withdrawals in kPED 32.422 20.174 4.827...
  12. D

An Idea I have...

Well - i tried to keep shut but maybe its time to throw in some 'noobish' objectiveness: MMA's article isnt an article about EU in general - its simply an advertising article of his own business and service. So why all this wooot about what should be in it??? Its his personal commercial for his...
  13. D

PE Exchange

Thanks for all your replies. From what i digged out you could trade in shares of the 2 companies producing ammo and probes i think - which is imho a fantastic idea. I would definitly speculate on the ups and downs on ammo and probes etc - it would make the universe a REAL economy again and not...
  14. D

PE Exchange

After digging for a while i finally figured that the PE Exchange was once working - anyone knows what happened to it or if it will be reopened?
  15. D

Happy Birthday Lykke!

Aint kids the best? lol Tillykke med dagen ogsaa fra mig:wtg:
  16. D

Enmatter Madness!

With those skills you are all but a noob :p
Back