Search results

1. T

Selling: Maddox IV Tier 2.8

Hi, I am taking offers on a Maddox IV tier 2.8. The gun has pretty good tier rates. Currently at Min TT. I am looking to get TT+1000, but am open to offers and trades. Just let me know what you have:) I will let this run for 2 weeks from date posted. Please send offers via Pm. Thanks, Fooky
  2. T

Selling: Fireforge ARR 8000 Tier 2.6

Hi, I am taking offers on a fireforge arr 8000 tier 2.6 current tt is around 68 ped. Also will consider trades. looking for TT+1300, but am open to offers. I will let this run for 2 weeks from posted date. Please send offers via pm. Thank you, Fooky
  3. T

EU Locked like Online poker in the US?

I was just wondering since online poker was locked by the feds, if eu would also possibly get locked due to some laws or something about foreign banking and possibly gambling. I know it is a game, but if it has banking licenses, couldnt they say something along the lines of people having a...
  4. T

new doa foeripper?

I was looking at entropedia and checking out various loots when i got to nexecis. I seen a recent loot of a doa foeripper... Are these dropping again? ( here is the link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Nexnecis)
  5. T

Hunting Livestream

Hi everyone, I created a livestream for all my solo and team hunts. Its Streaming video of what me and my team are currently doing. I got the idea from watching star mercury's livestream, i am no where as good as him, but I try to keep things interesting:D the link is...
  6. T

Inventory doesnt load

I just installed v10 update, now whenever i go to my inventory and open it up, Nothing appears. A loading bar will sometimes come up in the screen, but will stay at 0 percent. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks
Back