Search results

1. Laz135

Dumpers, I hate em!!!

Gotta lovew the dumpers cant count the globals they have saved me from searching for ;)
  2. Laz135

Medicine

woot finally unlocked medicine :D
  3. Laz135

Gamer chick video

wow been a long time since i heard that, thx for digging out of the archieves m8 + rep to you
  4. Laz135

What's Your Hunting Style?

always first person here and use a combination of mouse and keyboard, varies if i am drinking a beer or smoking a cig :)_
  5. Laz135

Scamming Methods Exposed

no sympathy here for a scammer, had a few try but no success from me and i have no problem making it very public when one trys some of the scams that i have seen, seems that most scammers when they are confronted in open chat tend to leave in a big hurry, the key is to not leave rest even after...
  6. Laz135

Crystal Crusade

NBK Miners hit paydirt :yay:
  7. Laz135

Uber: nice iron hit

wow i cant believe i forgot to post this i hit this one over the last weekend
  8. Laz135

Discovery: UL Adjusted Hedoc M-450 + More

unreal m8 gratz for the true uber loot :wtg:
  9. Laz135

Achievement: 4000 Sweat Gatherer

holy crap i am at 711 and i thought that took time i cant even imagine the tim and effort put forth to reach to reach 4k + rep from me
  10. Laz135

some nice trox shots

got this on first yesterday didnt think much of it till i took a closer look at the esi then today i got this one, although he tried to run off as i fininshed another one i was lucky enough to get him back
  11. Laz135

Planet Calypso Miniteasers

need to cry 2 up Marco i am anxious to put this 1 gig video card to the test :yay:
  12. Laz135

Ban the Above User!

banned fr not killing the one who tried to kill spike :beerchug: :duh: :launcher:
  13. Laz135

Achievement: Helping noobs has its rewards, my very first solo hunting global!

karma rocks what goes around comes around:yay: keep up the good work
  14. Laz135

HoF: late 1 night

it was the weee hours of the morning local time when i decided to log in and see if any pilots were on to fly me down from cnd, not a big surpise that none were on and not really worried about now ;) in fact i am glad i decided to take 1 last shot at a nice mining run as the revious ones had...
  15. Laz135

Ban the Above User!

Banned for living in florida.......god i miss my home :D :wtg:
  16. Laz135

Question: Hunting - Was it always like this?

gotta have some fun be good if ya cant be good be careful
  17. Laz135

Question: Hunting - Was it always like this?

not a whine in fact i just got my first solo HOF while hunting yesterday loot has been bad for some time for the most part but the ubers are still out there been here 3 years and change and not ready to quit yet but i agreee some nice loots would be welcome good luck to all and may lootius...
  18. Laz135

News: CND Fashion Show Winners

Great article ms9 was a very nice read and i would like to extend my personal thx to Pink and Kiri for all of there time and effort in orginizing such an event and allowing my to parcipate and help them during the show, this was no easy task for them and the did an outstanding job
  19. Laz135

A bit of fun ...

Dont think i've seen this one yet how about Click fast Click furious
  20. Laz135

Help: Armor within apartment

seems to me i remember having to make the deed non transferable in the estate terminal before i could put anything in it, so it makes since to me that it could not be made transferable again while there are still items in it
  21. Laz135

A bit of fun ...

2010 an entropian oddity :rolleyes:
  22. Laz135

Sick of people using some kind of excuse

but exars have 375 :scratch2:
  23. Laz135

Sick of people using some kind of excuse

and again what is this about lol
  24. Laz135

Are RX units coming?

maybe gonna drop some more weapons before the LG :yay:
  25. Laz135

no issues on wednesday

the radio show is half the fun of being on cnd (of corse the the swirleys and an occassional :tower: help out alot to)
Back