Search results

1. E

The Ratrace

Dont worry Bizzarick. There were ALOT of people in start point. Even for a secluded spot in Reis Defence. So as the Palrog said the first coordinates, Whe put the pedal to the medal and before we knew Most of them or all of us got owned by Longu(Big beasts). I was fastest at start but slow at...
  2. E

The Ratrace

Very nice prizepool. But As u start from Oxford, then how long the run to Reis defence take? I wanna join in from Neas place :yay: :wtg: :yay:
  3. E

The March On Troy - Re Animated

Nice to see me and many others in the line. It was exicting race, but i didnt win.... BUT GZ to everyone who won the top seven places. AND GZ to those who got extra prizes.
  4. E

The March On Troy - Re Animated

I looks cool :yay: I want to take part in this race as well. :)
  5. E

Familiar Places - New CryENGINE Screenshots

Port Antlantis and East Scylla Mountains look totally different. And since when there is no more water at Port Atlantis? :laugh: Otherwise, these pics are beatiful and CANT WAIT :wtg: for those mob and avatar pics!!!!!
  6. E

Enemy spoted !

I was just there with my newbie avatar. I was like :eek: then :) and then like :wtg: when i saw heavily armed and armored players taking them down. But still mutants are tough and Revival is full of people. :laugh: By the way there are robots north from Scylla tp. :wtg:
  7. E

What country Are you From

I am from Estonia. :woohoo: :wtg:
  8. E

Uber: 1161 PED Combibo Young

Gratz!!!! :)
  9. E

Atlas Haven popular lately?

Finally some mayor attention to the cool place of Atlas Haven and the new sweating spot Anok sellims!!! :wtg: :yay: :wtg: And yes lately there are many soc meetings taking place there. There isnt any lag. and there are good amount of mobs for newbies!!! :wtg:
  10. E

Ozi & Missa - "Down Under"

This video is cool!!!! :yay: :wtg: :yay: I wonder why Eomons would want to jump or fly? :eek: :laugh:
  11. E

Reduce the tt value of all items

Maybe... Then we need new type of clothes that are made of cheap material. In the real world the old clothes and cheap material clothes are sold happily in real world with reasonable price. It would actually balance out as these cheap class clothes have few(2 or 3) customisable choices and are...
  12. E

But guys.... Think what might happen to the skill items or to sweating and fruit collecting when by lowering TT? :sweat: :scratch2: I think only thing that TT may be lowered are still clothes. Clothes in this game have Crazy prices. Cheapest ones should be at least 10 peds and medium 50 to 100...
  13. E

The (Complete) Moliskion

Great story. But you should add some updates about the Furor,Boorum and how they communicate with other races. also who are those Bow and arrow using bug tribes? I hope in real storywise we will see the molisk as our allies. But as for present situation I hope molisks will keep great loot for us.
  14. E

Molisk

Where i can find these molisks hiding. I foun only two of them by east of swamp sweat camp and some others south of Fort medusa.
  15. E

And by that the simply made the traders lost their good edge at this. It should be given back as it would be more helpful. And actually it didnt work, beacause there are still more and more beginners to medium people with same broken or repaired colonist clothes. Its like a Yellow jumpsuit...
  16. E

hunting is doomed inmho

OK. IN Future I´ll hunt only Molisk youngs and Ambulimax. Molisk can be the only good beginner critter for me. :) :yay: Unless they lose the luck period aswell :eek:
  17. E

hunting is doomed inmho

I think Looting is random as a sighting a ghost or a UFO. It simply shows Who are the ones who hunt with bigger ammo or equipment in right time and place. and everyone else who have only like OPalo and 1500 ammo can get only small stuff( and even that is a lucky moment).
  18. E

If you think like that, Darkener, then its getting really dark in here :eek: :D :silly2: If it IS low meaning then Ive found the REASON why there are so few newbies: They just dont get the meaning or find it pointless to start with sweating and buying the low equipment when u can simply waste...
  19. E

Help: I want to chip in but my mentor is never online

Just log into the Entropia home page and write a support note that ur mentor isnt giving u the chip in(graduation).
  20. E

But How would be that possible, when making account with someone else`s name than yourself. That would easily cause trouble more than the game is worth for. :scratch2: Lets just say that with highly limited beginning we couldnt show our dreams. And later when you are a pro then u could see...
  21. E

I got better idea than the last one. We lower only certain clothing types price and sell bland clothing that can be heavily modified. And by that giving everyone a chance at getting unique and better money flow. For example an Colonist clothing could be made prettier by adding colour stripes...
  22. E

I think its nice idea, as it changes for easier items getting. BUT HAVE U TOUGHT ABOUT SWEATING??? Sweating value then lowers so low, that it is totally pointless (I fear :( :eek: ) and looking for fruits would be same low as well. MA should give a small starter amount of money (10-15 ped) or...
  23. E

Question: How do you decide which mob to hunt?

I have been here only for a month, but already can tell that best hunts are made in solo when hunting atrax or other decent predators. Lately ive noticed that even better hunts are made in team, when hunting bigger creatures or machines :) . And Ive seen only one robot in a TP run. :(
  24. E

My very first spacecraft

You lucky guy :) Grongatz to you!! :yay:
  25. E

Kuidas preagu on Eesti Socidega? Olen siin 4 nädalat mänginud ja pole suutnud otsustada millist...

Kuidas preagu on Eesti Socidega? Olen siin 4 nädalat mänginud ja pole suutnud otsustada millist Soc valida. ITS Simple: Ive been playing here for a month now and still couldnt decide where to join in as a member of a soc.
Back