The March On Troy - Re Animated

each agility point gets slower and slower i think you may just scrape in :)

I should hunt less.. My agility was 21 when I registered. Now it's 27 and the event is still far away..

Nah, keep on hunting =)
My agility is at 13. 1 point over the course of two months!

Free BUMP

Lets bump this up, times getting closer and if you have 30 or less agility, or have a disciple with 30 or less, sign them up, or be at PA before the event, don't miss out....a great opportunity for everyone....and LOADS of fun as well

I looks cool :yay:

I want to take part in this race as well. :)

I looks cool :yay:

I want to take part in this race as well. :)

sure thing :yay:

as Raven says don't miss out on this great opportunity to have some fun get a new tp and try to win some prizes doing so :yay:

Where do we meet up or talk too to start this? I know its 14:00 Mindark time but where do I go?

Be sure you are in Port Atlantis. They will be promoting their event prolly ;)

Yes, we will be announcing and promoting the event on the 3rd, as well as meeting place and when people line up to get scanned...you wont miss that line =) Hope to see you there

I'd like to participate in the march.

ING name: Grzegorz Maquil Brzeczyszczykiewicz

btw this is my first post, so hello all =]

Welcome in Maquil.
and
Welcome to the EF forum.
Matt will add you and gratz on joining a fantastic event, spead the word to your mates.

yep, welcome to EF :yay:

6 days to go :)

and all signed up, Brock Obama Viekingford :yay:

I want to join Troy March

:headbang::headbang::headbang:My name is Kenzo Soporte00 Uji (EntropiaXtreme) i have less than 30 of agility and i want to in too.

Thanks.:headbang:

wee

Add Pandesmos Pan Loft to this race as well thanx!!:yay::yay:
And yes my alg is under 30.

Last edited:
nice one, thanks guys :)

cya in a few days time :yay:

my name is Mihai Padu TheBest and i have under 30 agility. pls put me in

Last edited:
hello, can you add my avatar on the list?

Dangerous Bionic Lemon

i have less than 30 agility too, thanks.

Hi again!!!!

I have a li`l question.

A friend of mine couldn`t sign in in the forums here but he can be in the race too??

his name is Alejandro Gato Buitrago from "Argentropicos" :wave:

thanks for your atention

Dunno why I've been avoiding this thread... Maybe because I thought I wouldn't be able to make it because of the homework load? I didn't want to get depressed. ;)

But now that Mexico City is in quarantine, I have all the time in the world! I'll enter the race but I'll need to sweat a lot if I want to upper my stats a bit. :silly2:

Sign me in!

Bartimaeus "Bizarrick" Brandenburg
Agility: About 7 and rising...

Last edited:
:) all signed up,

not to worry if your friend can't sign up, we are expecting a lot of people to join us on the day anyway we just ask if you could sign up in advance to cut down waiting times on the day and to ensure people no the rules fairly.

Ive signed your friend up though, just ask him to review the map if he hasn't already. but we will be going over it on the day.

not long now, stay tuned for announcements

:wtg:

Back