Search results

1. F

Selling: Storage cleanout

Hi, As title says - I'm cleaning out my storage. I also have some BLP, Rifle, HG and LWT skills for sale as well if you have ESI. If you see anything interesting in the list below, please write in the thread with any offer you may have and we'll PM afterwards to schedule the trade. Bulk buys...
  2. F

Selling: S: Ranked Combat Knife & Full set Phantom (F)

Hi, This salesthread will work as an auction. When first bid is received (in the thread please) the bidding will go on for 3 days after first bid is received. Accepting only PEDs at the moment - but if you dont have any peds, but something easy-to-sell we might come to an agreement at my...
  3. F

Recruiting new players idea

Hi, Just a small idea I have regarding recruiting new players and making them stay. The main problem I've had when recruiting friends to start playing this game is that they require peds deposited in order to have a good view of the game itself. Many of them have agreed to deposit maybe $20...
  4. F

Selling: Angel SGA (F), Songkra, Ranked Combat Knife etc.

Hi, This salesthread will work as an auction. When first bid is received (in the thread please) the bidding will go on for 3 days after first bid is received. I will keep my rights to refuse selling anything if I should win the lottery. :girl: Accepting only PEDs at the moment - but if you...
  5. F

Buying: Ranked Scorpion or similar DPS

Hi, I'm looking for mainly a Ranked Scorpion (Tier not that important) but also interested in other weapons (BLP, LWT) that is in the same DPS area. Eco? Doesn't matter since I'm hopeless at it anyway... :) Post here or PM me with your offers. Thanks! :yay:
  6. F

Selling: Athenic Ring Modified

Taking offers on this gem! put in ingame auc. Mods please lock this thread
  7. F

Selling: Full F set Angel SGA

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279237-Angel-SGA-%28F%29-Songkra-Ranked-Combat-Knife-etc New thread. New prices. More items! This thread can be closed.
  8. F

Selling: Complete hunting package

Hi, Due to RL taking up too much playtime I'm considering selling all my hunting gear. Getting a puppy was alot more work than we thought :rolleyes::D Reason for selling is not enough time to use it and I think it's too valueable to be unused. I'm not in NEED of selling so will only consider...
  9. F

Buying: Dune Rider (F) parts

Hi, as title says. I have currently bid on auc for a harness and thigh guard - but I'm looking for the rest. Contact me if you have some you want to sell :) Also contact me if you have full set for sale as well and we can talk
  10. F

Buying: adj hedoc

Hi, As title says, I'm interested in buying a adj hedoc. No matter what tier it is pm me and we can talk :) Can also throw in a doa lm t7 in trade if interested :) cheers!
  11. F

Buying: Urban/Desert/Jungle Stalker

Hi, I'm interested in one of the following. Please PM with a price in mind and current tier if you have one for sale :) Thanks!
  12. F

Selling: Adj as-97 t2.8

Hi, Selling my newly purchased asj as-97 t2.8 Wrecked my car, so in need of peds to be able to keep playing! :ahh: Please send me offers in PM. note that this gun is awesome and I would never sell if it wasn't for the repair bills for my car... :girl:
  13. F

Buying: adj as-97

Hi! Please PM me if you are interesting in selling one of these :) Also please try to give me an estimate of what you want for it aswell to make it easier for both :cool: Thank you!
  14. F

Looking for a soc

Hi all, My time as a freelancer has been great, but as new content in-game like dungeons and stuff is on its way, I think its time for me to settle down in a friendly enviroment and make a whole lot of new friends to play with and experience the everything that is now possible in this game...
  15. F

Entropia and SL mentioned in article!

http://e24.no/media/article3882163.ece Its in norwegian, so if anyone has the time to translate it would be great! :) I'm at work atm, so i cant take the time to it :/ But I can say that its about the future of making a living trough mmo's and they think that it will only get bigger and bigger...
  16. F

Uber: unl oa-105 BP! :)

Looted this BP yesterday... :D didnt notice it until i was browsing the auc later and noticed the bp in my inventory.. i just tought i had lost yet another fortune after a terrible crafting run.. but nope! :D Will post pic tomorrow as proof! BP is in auc for those who needs it! :cool: #...
  17. F

Question: Big esto - where? :O

Hi all... Searched the forum and entropedia, but since im a noob i couldnt find any places i can find big estos (domi, alpha etc) Only found 2 LA's with young - old. Anyone got any info about this? Cords would be nice since im a slacker :D
  18. F

In need of a soc

Hi all :cool: I need a new soc! I have been playing for many many years now, but have had some breaks now and then. Many of my friends have stopped playing etc, so now my chat is all quiet :( yeah i know, its sad :ahh: Any soc recruiting out there? Im not a HARDCORE player, but I attend to go...
  19. F

Graphic issue, icons

Hi, I'm having trouble seeing my BP's and BP books. They are all blurry... I've tried every setting there is, but no luck... Anyone have any experience with this and know how to fix it? Will post pictures later so u can see :) No i'm a slacker, so havent tried upgrading my gfx drivers yet ^^...
  20. F

Checking website visits

Hi, Does anyone know of a free website where I can check how many visitors a webpage has? I wanna check a webpage wich I dont own. I can remember Neomaven posted something a while back ago with a link to such a site, but I cant find it :S Thanks in advance! :)
  21. F

New items in VU10 - Whats discovered?

Havent been able to play since the update, and I'm curious about what new items have been discovered since the launch? Couldn't find a descent thread about it, so I thought I'll start one :) Please post with info about what mob dropped what, if possible so we can also update the loot table :)...
  22. F

no one loves me :'(

Nobody seems to love me so I have to make a birthday greeting to myself :censored: (ok, so a few knows that its my birthday:P) 7th april 23 years ago, the humans got another enemy trown at them from the raging pits of hell. His goal was to take all ur money/peds and spend them on dung for the...
  23. F

EFD Auction: Gremlin foot guards (M)

Gremlin foot guards (M) up for EFD Auction! TT= 10ped! Grats to Vedder for 11k EFD :) !
  24. F

items! :O

A nice table to put my JAG on! :silly2: Click to enlarge
  25. F

Server disconnections

Cant we get a warning when u patch or shut down the servers??? THIRD time today I get disconnected when my mob is at 1% health! Do I get anything back for that? NO! Do I get the mob as it was when I finally can log back in? NO! So can you PLEASE start giving us some warnings everytime you need...
Back