Buying: Ranked Scorpion or similar DPS

Fender

Old Alpha
Society
Classified
Penelope Penny Fortune
Hi,

I'm looking for mainly a Ranked Scorpion (Tier not that important) but also interested in other weapons (BLP, LWT) that is in the same DPS area. Eco? Doesn't matter since I'm hopeless at it anyway... :)

Post here or PM me with your offers.

Thanks! :yay:

Last edited:
wrong trade forum

Hi,

I'm looking for mainly a Ranked Scorpion (Tier not that important) but also interested in other weapons (BLP, LWT - and some Melee) that is in the same DPS area. Eco? Doesn't matter since I'm hopeless at it anyway... :)

Post here or PM me with your offers.

Note that if you are planning on offering a melee weapon - I will also be needing to buy some skills from you as well. (Not many chips in AH - especially shortblades.)

Thanks! :yay:

I'm sorry m8 but you have posted this among the "selling" threads, you should remove this one and repost it in the "buying" section :silly2:

I'm sorry m8 but you have posted this among the "selling" threads, you should remove this one and repost it in the "buying" section :silly2:

Or just ask a mod to move it to the correct section...

/mod note/ ... moved it ...

Bring up my post! :yay:

Bring up my post! :wtg:

Ranked Scorpion + a106 = around 12-13k

Songkra + VI amp = 1k ped

rsvssongkra.jpg

Welcome to 2015 :)

BUMP!

Thank you! :lolup:
Really want to try that dagger - so PM me if you got one for sale.
Guess it should work good with a portable repair unit cus of the low TT :)

Thread can be closed.

Found myself a dagger to test for a while ;)

Thread can be closed.

Found myself a dagger to test for a while ;)

Yay! Another melee hunter :D As a former tier 7 ranked scorp owner, I made a move to melee and love it. I'm using a tier 6 castorian combat mace MK III + melee amp VIII and am doing more dps at a higher eco than I did with my t7 RS + adj a105. You should look into maces and use a shortblade as a finisher due to the higher TT, slower enhancer consumption rate, and higher amp options on maces!

Yay! Another melee hunter :D As a former tier 7 ranked scorp owner, I made a move to melee and love it. I'm using a tier 6 castorian combat mace MK III + melee amp VIII and am doing more dps at a higher eco than I did with my t7 RS + adj a105. You should look into maces and use a shortblade as a finisher due to the higher TT, slower enhancer consumption rate, and higher amp options on maces!

Thanks for the tips! :)
At the moment I need to get some melee skills to start using high dps melee weapons. I bought a Songkra Corrosive Dagger to start with - but I'm missing a few skills to use it properly ( currently only lvl 36 in shortblades :p Not many melee skill chips in auction! But bought a decent L dagger and using a lot of skills boosts to get that skill up quick! ;) Looking forward to start using em!
Will definetly look into using som maces as well in the future! ;)

Back