Search results

1. G

Where did my Calypso land deeds go?

I used to have a decent amount of Calypso land deeds but they are gone. II just need an explanation. I definitely can't get it in game because people don't care.
  2. G

No payment, no response

I've been here since 2005, never attempted a withdrawal. I tried early this year for a measly 300 bucks. Didn't get it. No communication from the team, I just didn't get it, peds back in my account. If I have no response from the team, I will be giving out every single piece of my equipment...
  3. G

Finally attempting a withdrawal

Think i've been here since 2005. I officially attempted my first withdrawal about a month ago for few hundred bucks just to see if it will succeed. I finally realized I should try to get money out before you put more in :)
  4. G

MA, Just warn your depositing player base before changes

It's simple really. If you just warn the player base a month or so ahead of time that some major nerfs/changes are coming, we can prepare. Sure, people will complain at that point, but it's a lot better than finding out on VU day. For instance, if you had mentioned a month earlier that Levi's...
  5. G

Yay Cards!

Cardinals win the World Series in an amazing effort that was nearly deemed impossible in late August. Game 6 was probably the best game in the history of baseball. What a run, what playoff run, what an October, what a World Series. Hats off to Texas for a great team and organization, but you...
  6. G

Would like opinions of Martial (L) armor

I've been considering trying this set out, but would like any thoughts users have of it. Also maybe what kind of mobs and weopon u've used with it. Just trying to get a good feel for it and whether it's worth purchasing. Thanks for any info.
  7. G

Mmmm, I love lag :)

Events ideas are great, lag in twins and nympthown absolutely ridiculous. Tried hunting argos south of nymphtown, rubberanding and lag hella. Tried getting to rig, even worse. The fact that they put out these events and know that they can't handle the traffic is ridiculous. Drives me crazy...
  8. G

What makes you deposit to play now?

I've been in game now since nov 2005. Play almost everday for several hours, have been since I started, with a couple weeks off for vacation, gold card dying, out of town etc, so obviously I've deposited a few dollars. At first, I deposited to get a sense for the game, see how much x amount of...
  9. G

Some questions on investments and effect on economy

I've got this question about property investment that earn taxes (primarly LAs) and the impact on overall economy. The way I see it, it is by far the best way to earn money, but takes a lot of cash and some risk to invest in. Now, generally speaking once you buy such a property, any peds off...
  10. G

What will MA do with all the money?

So MA brings in a lot of bucks today with the bank sales. What will they do with all that money? I for one would like to see them upgrade the servers. Events are great fun in this game, but quite frankly they can hardly be handled without huge lag, disconnects, etc. Although I really would...
  11. G

CND Generation Getting Screwed?

I joined shortly after reading about Neverdie's big purchase of CND on the CNN website back in November of 2005. I've had a great time playing this "virtual world and all" over the past year. Recently some things have really come to my attention. First the skill nerf at around 5000 or so...
  12. G

Am I insane?

So I was reading a book this evening and came across a quote from Albert Einstein that stated "insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." After reading this quote the first thing that came to my mind was EU and I just started to chuckle a bit thinking that...
  13. G

Eco 101 a bit scared here

Flat out, honestly I'm scared with EU. Yes you can all say what the hell you want about I've heard this before and all that, fine go ahead. I'm bringing up some legitimate points here I believe. So, to start off, wow, EU has 530549 accounts so far. Amazing if I must say so myself. (thats a...
  14. G

macromedia flashplayer question

Not really about EU, but some threads have links to sites like YouTube that require flashplayer to see the videos. I have tried to download the latest version from the adobe sight and after I hit the download button it doesn't do anything. Doesn't start to download or anything and doesn't say...
  15. G

Ghost Camp?

Ok, so camp phoenix is now dead thanks to the new turret. Now all new players have to hang out at PA to further the lag there I guess, not to mention making sweating even tougher for new players. Just wondering what others thought about this situation. I don't so much like it, but hey, what do...
  16. G

Just Wondering

Ok, I'm a mid-level player, have been playing since Nov 05 constantly. I play at least 4 hours a night on average I'd say, much more than that on weekends. I have full ghost, with 2a plates and also full vigi with 2b plates for bots. It hasn't really mattered what mob I hunt for the past...
  17. G

My first HOF

An Atrax Dominant finally got me on the HOF board, if only for a very short time, felt good though. Click to enlarge
  18. G

Screenshots

How do you take a screenshot? Any help would be appreciated.
  19. G

Perception

I have now heard several times while playing PE that the higher your perception level is the better chance of getting a good loot is. I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is some truth to this, or if it is just a rumor. And if it is true, how do you gain perception. I've noticed I...
  20. G

Weapon upgrade

I recently gained 100% skill using the opalo. I currently have a 1370 rifle rating and I am using a amp 103 with it. I was just wondering if I should just continue using this setup until I reach higher rifle level, or should I consider upgrading to a different weapon or amp? If so what would...
  21. G

I lost almost everything!

When I first logged on this afternoon I noticed that all of my items, gun, ammo, armor, loot items, etc and about 50 PED were all gone. I was only left with 0.95 PED and my clothes. I have sent a message to support. I was just wondering if this is a frequent occurrence, if there is anything...
Back